More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Which do you choose?

Jewelry

“Anyone of these lovely rings or bracelets would look fantastic on you. What you see here are just a few of the pieces we carry.”

“There is a Ring of Teleportation, able to take you anywhere you desire in the blink of an eye… though you may find yourself leaving things behind as you go. It also has a very small band; I will not stop you from buying it, but I wouldn’t recommend forcing it if it does not fit.”

“There is a Necklace of Concealment. It will cloak you in shadows, making you invisible to all. The gem itself is what holds its power, and as such it is nearly indestructible- the chain, not so much. I’ve been meaning to replace it, but will happily sell it if you are interested.”

“Ah, I’ve forgotten what this one does… The label is smudged, I can’t quite make out the first word… But what I can read says: ‘--- Luck Amulet.’ Ah, right, now I remember: Wearing this brings you a great change in fortune, Fate itself working to affect you in exciting new ways.”

“And this one is quite old- the Emperor’s Crown. As the name says, it was once worn by a king. As I remember it, two weaver’s promised this king a very special outfit, and as the king went about his kingdom, the way he was dressed was far more eye-catching than his crown. Now, it’s made its way here… I cannot recall if it does anything, but in and of itself it is very valuable.”

“There may be other gems I can find, if I dig around a little…”

Which do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)