More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select Your Character

Jessie Ross

18 year old Jessie Ross was to attend Central High. And she'd be doing so naked. She was actually thrilled about this.

"Oh, I can't wait to show my sexy body" she said.

"You do realise this is supposed to teach you humility?" asked her mother, "you're not supposed to enjoy this"

As Jessie entered the school, she was directed to a locker room where she would strip naked. She removed her clothes and placed them inside a locker. Her first lesson was biology. She arrived naked with several other girls, including her best Marcella Jones.

The teacher took Marcella to the front of the class.

"Since we're learning female anatomy, we might as well use one of our potential rapists as a subject"

Jessie waved her hand in the air.

"Please, can you use me" she squealed.

"Er... I suppose so"

Jessie ran to the front of the class. The teacher pointed his cane at Jessie's vagina which was dripping wet.

"As you boys can see, Jessie Ross is already thinking of all of you right now"

The teacher wracked Jessie in the vagina with his cane. Jessie tried to touch her pussy to soothe the pain. The teacher whacked her bare bottom.

"Hands to your side, pervert" he told her.

"Sorry, sir" said Jessie, "I promise, I'll try to be a very good girl"

One boys raised his hand up.

"I've got a question, if she doesn't have a penis how does she masturbate?"

"Jessie, show these boys how you masturbate"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)