More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

Jessie masturbates naked in front of the class

Jessie was being made to masturbate naked in front of the class. Its was thrilling for her to be naked in front of so many boys. She stuck her fingers in her pussy. Soon she was moaning wildly until she cummed.

The teacher made Jessie lick her cum off the floor before having her stand, facing away from the class, giving them a view of her bare ass. The teacher continued the lesson, pointing his cane as Jessi's bare bottom.

"As you can see, the bottom is designed for spanking" he said, "remember this well when it comes to disciplining your wives"

The teacher gave Jessie's bottom a few good whacks. Jessie moaned in pleasure. After he was done explaining her ass, he can Marcella turn round and pointed the cane at her breasts, giving them a whack.

"This is where her milk comes from" he said, "it is-"

The teacher noticed Jessie's pussy was getting wet again.

"As you can see, Jessie Ross is some kind of pervert"

"Maybe you should all punish me" Jessie said.

--

At lunch, Jessie sat next to Marcella.

“How are you feeling?” she asked.

“I’m good, mostly”

"Wow, seeing you naked is just so mesmerising"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)