More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Matt_Akisa Matt_Akisa

Who are you?

Jessie Jane – A Lesbian Fan Of Writing Ownership

“O-oh~~ oh yeah, a-Aaah” I feel how my fingers move quickly in search of pleasure. “O-oh oh FUCK!!, Seth just make her your fucking for once!!!”

Damn, so many options, so many girls, how I wish I had such a power.

It is neither the first nor the last time I will be here, I sincerely envy that kind of life, to be able to do what you want and nobody tells you anything about it, to be able to possess anyone and that it is seen as something normal.

My fingers sink quickly begging to reach the pleasure I desire, I give myself time to enjoy and decide to insert a finger.

"A-aah~, A-aah~ damn, if I was him I would have made everyone my slaves long ago, DAMN IT, HOW I ENVY THAT FUCKING GUY."

As I feel my temperature rising and my insides getting wet, I imagine what it would be like to have that kind of power in real life.

Just imagining it sends a tingle of pleasure throughout my body, being unable to satisfy myself in this way alone I proceed to put my hand on my chest, feel my hard nipples through my shirt and squeeze my nipples.

“O-ooooh~~ YEAH, just thinking about it turns me on, that power, that control, o-oooh~” I slowly massage my breasts and the inside of my pussy, "O-oh fuck I can imagine all the things I could do with such a power".

I feel my body approaching climax due to this thought, my nipples get even harder and I decide to give them their moment of pleasure as well.

"O-oh~, so many possibilities, my annoying math teacher."

I could turn her into a shy schoolgirl deeply in love with me, telling me "M-m-miss Jane I-I was wondering i-if you wanted, e-eh I could eat with you, e-eeh not that you have to, you can eat with whoever you want" Yes, she would blush and I'd enjoy the sight of her in our school girl's uniform, I bet those breasts would struggle for some oxygen as they are so tight inside that little uniform, her skirt struggling to try to hide something other than her hips.

Or maybe I could turn her into an exhibitionist teacher giving human reproduction classes, PRIVATE human reproduction classes, a bit cliche, I know, but when you're horny everything counts.

"O-oh fuck, I could own my slutty neighbor and her daughter into my personal pets, I could shut up the stupid sound of her guitar and make her do something more useful with those fingers."

I could become the new support of that house, turn her mother into someone completely dependent on me, begging to serve me, she could finally act like a good mother, she could bring me food to bed and beg me to let her feed me. She would masturbate thinking of me, while cooking she would think of me, and she could even add some of her own flavor, while washing my clothes, she would think of me and lick the soles of my shoes just for me, fuck, while bathing she would think of me, I could control EVERYTHING about her, her work, her schedule, how she dresses, who she talks to, her routine.

And her daughter, I could turn her into a pervert who looks for every opportunity to show off to me, the only instrument she would know how to play is my body and she would beg for it. I could make her give me private shows by having her dedicate a song to me every week on how madly in love she is with me and how she wants to serve me, I could make her beg to kiss the ground I walk on, and make her and her mother always ready for me.

As I think of how beautiful such an incestuous relationship would be, I remember my own sister...my innocent and cute sister.

My beautiful sister, I hadn't noticed it, but she has changed a lot, it seems like yesterday we were playing with toys and now I'm masturbating thinking about her...

...

Buuuuut, I can't deny how cute she is, if I had that kind of powers I could do so many things with them, I remember she always expressed me her love for dogs, I could help her with that, I could turn that beautiful body into my personal doggy, every time I get up she will be there at my feet, every time I have breakfast she will be at my feet, when I'm outside she will be waiting for me to come back, just thinking about her walking around the house on all fours turns me on.

My own sister kneeling before me like a pet with a collar showing her one and only true owner, looking at me and saying "I love you, Mistress~♥♥♥".

"O-OOOOH~~~ YEAH!!!!"My body can't take any more and I finally feel the longed climax I wanted, I feel the pleasure of all my thoughts wrapped up in that.

"Huff, huff” I give myself time to relax my breathing and calm down a bit, then like a bucket of cold water, the thought falls on me “.….......….Fuck........................ I'm NOT normal"


pip pip pip pip

"...."

pip pip pip pip

"..."

pip pip p-...

"SHUT UP, YOU DAMN SHIT ALARM!!!" Without thinking for a second I violently hit my hand against the alarm clock.

Fortunately or unfortunately the alarm clock is already used to my mistreatment, so a simple hit like that won't be enough to break it ........................................................................... For now.

"Fuck, another day of my miserable life.......yay"

The lack of emotion can be easily seen on my face. I look in the mirror and see someone that heat, hunger and school are slowly defeating, my brown hair as messy as ever, my dark circles under my eyes quite noticeable even if I wore makeup and my rather exhausted expression can tell you the kind of girl I am.

I hardly slept waiting for "Writing Ownership" to be updated and I was left as a clown, that story is updated every 2 months.

If I had the ability to write I would do my own story, maybe self-insert and all...... I wonder if any writer has self-inserted his stories?

How many people in the world would like to commit in real life? wait, how many writing ownership stories have ?

"I guess I'm not one to judge people's fantasies, I'm weird too" I go through my daily routine and once I'm bathed and dressed I head off to make my breakfast.

"hey sis, how are you?" my sis looks at me while she's using the toaster.

And...

it's wonderful

it's wonderful to see something so beautiful, my favorite thing in the world, the reason for my joy and effort every day,......And next to it is my sister.

"I'll have to leave you behind, it's normal for you to be late but not for me, I'll see you there"

I saw how my sister is leaving at a fast pace....... "Well, now it's just you and me, my pretty one".

Seeing the toaster so defenseless, so , makes my mouth water.

"I'm going to make a lot of breads with you" I approach slowly and excitedly to the toaster "delicious and hot breads~~"


As I was about to leave, a silly idea crossed my mind..

"I wonder if....?" Knowing perfectly well that it's a stupid idea I decide to try something, I take a black marker from my room and scratch my name on the toaster "Pff, if only dreams could come true”

Deciding that my important meeting with the toaster is over, I head for the exit.

The day is as stressful as ever

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)