More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Jessie's Girl

A college house party can be an event to hang out, meet friends, and have fun. But for Eric, parties aren't something he enjoys. He only came for one reason. For the past few minutes, he's been standing alone in the corner of the room, secretly staring at Ally across the room, standing close to his best friend, Jessie.

Ally has been dating Jessie for almost two years. They met during their first year of college. A month after they met, they started going out. It wasn't until three months into their relationship that Jessie finally introduced Eric to his girlfriend. The more Eric spent time and learned about Ally, the more he fell in love with her.

The brunette hair girl is everything Eric wants for his woman, intelligent, beautiful, has a great sense of humor, and is a great person to be around. Where could he find a single woman like that? The answer, he can't. Every woman Eric meets that has those traits are already with someone. But none of those women were Ally. Ally is a special girl.

It hurts Eric to see Ally watching his best friend with those loving eyes. He knows she's loving him with that body, and Jessie is holding her in his arms late at night. Eric wishes he had that. He wishes he had Jessie's girl.

There have been many times when Eric wanted to tell Ally he loves her, but the point is probably moot. So, he's been playing along with the charade. But he still feels dirty whenever Jessie and Ally talk cute to each other. And he can't stand to look at them together any longer. So, Eric decides to step outside to get some air.

A Few Hours Later

After using the bathroom and washing his hands, Eric looks into the mirror and sees his reflection. He wonders why he's still single, wondering what women don't see in him. He's been funny and cool with the lines. Isn't that the way love is supposed to be?

He decides he wants to go home. Everyone around him looks heavily drunk, and it's getting late. On his way to the front door, he notices Ally by herself. Jessie is nowhere to be seen. Eric rarely gets a chance to be alone with Ally. Even if he'll probably only be alone with her for a few minutes, he'll enjoy every second of that time as he walks toward her.

Ally smiles as she sees Eric approaching. "Hey, Eric. Are you having a good time?"

"Uh... Yeah," he lies. "Where's Jessie?"

"He left about an hour ago. He couldn't stay the whole night but still wanted to come."

"Why didn't you go with him?"

"I wanted to stay. I was having fun. Although, I'll probably leave soon."

Quickly thinking of something to get Ally to stay, Eric develops an idea. "Hey. Uhh... I've been teaching myself to play guitar for the past few weeks. I know Will has a guitar upstairs in his room. Would you like to hear the song I've been teaching myself to play?"

Seeing Ally's smile causes Eric to develop butterflies in his stomach. "Sure, Eric."

Eric's nervousness grows as he leads Ally upstairs. He was secretly hoping somebody would already be in the bedroom. But the room is empty when they enter. He could still back out on playing for Ally. But this is the perfect opportunity for him to play the song he's been practicing.

He figured learning to play the guitar would help him find a girlfriend. But he didn't know how right he would be. The guy Eric bought a guitar from also gave him a free book containing forgotten and forbidden songs. At first, Eric didn't believe the music owner about how the book will help him find love. But when the old man played one of the songs to a young female customer, she fell madly in love with him.

Eric doesn't know why the owner gave him the book. He said it was the only copy in the world. But the young college-aged man has been practicing playing the love song. After picking up Will's guitar, Eric takes a deep breath and starts playing.

The song is only a minute long. But Eric becomes nervous again. He's already played half of the song, but Ally's still staring at him with the same happy expression. When the owner played, he didn't finish. The young woman hopped into his arms after only hearing the first 10 seconds. Could it be he's playing the song wrong? No. Eric's sure he's playing all the right notes.

Once he finishes the song and Ally applauds, Eric thinks the owner played a sick joke on him. Well, at least he didn't pay anything for the book.

"That was beautiful, Eric. You're such a talented guitar player."

Eric responds with just a smile and watches Ally walk toward the door. He thinks she's leaving. But to his surprise, she shuts the door. And when she turns back around to face him, his jaw drops.

"Since we're here, how about you and I have some fun."

Before Eric can respond, Ally takes the guitar and pushes him onto the bed. He's confused about what went wrong with the song. He's confident he played it perfectly. It should have made Ally fall in love with him, not lust for him. But he's not complaining as the now beautiful naked girl joins him on the bed. However, he becomes nervous again as Ally starts unbuttoning his pants. "W-Wait! What about Jessie?!"

"Don't worry about Jessie. He's not here right now." Ally stares lustfully at Eric's erect cock after freeing it from his pants. It's massive. "I really need you, Eric. And I know this guy wants to have fun."

He knows they shouldn't be doing this. He can't imagine how his friend would react if he found out his girlfriend cheated. But Eric will admit the feeling of Ally's tongue as she licks his cock is incredible. He can't bring himself to push Ally off of him and say no. But even if he did, he feels she wouldn't take no for an answer.

After licking his cock a few more times, Ally stops. "Your cock is tasty, Eric." He expects her to continue licking. But instead, she climbs on top of him and positions the entrance of her pussy right above the tip of his cock. "I desperately need you inside me, Eric! I can't wait any longer!"

Jessie is the last thing on Eric's mind as he stares directly at Ally's breasts. He desperately wants to be inside her. And he gets what he wants as Ally lowers herself onto him.

As soon as Ally slides Eric fully inside her, she starts bouncing at a rapid pace. "Oh, fuck! Eric! You're so much bigger than Jessie!"

Hearing Jessie's name makes Eric nervous once again. But his nervousness quickly turns to happiness as he looks into Ally's eyes. She's looking at him with the same loving eyes she gives Jessie. The song worked.

Eric doesn't know how he'll tell his best friend that his girlfriend is no longer in love with him. Perhaps, he could keep up the charade that his new relationship with Ally isn't as lovers but just friends for a while before revealing they're going out. But right now, he only cares about the present. He's happy knowing he now has Jessie's girl.


A/N: If you couldn't tell, this chapter is heavily inspired by the song Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield. I was driving home one day and heard the song on the radio. I gave myself this made-up challenge to write a chapter based on the song. I think I did a decent job. Hopefully, you reading this enjoyed it. I posted a few bonus images in Bogglepomp's Discord. I hope you all have a nice day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)