More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

What's next?

Jessica

Jessica was a fiercely dominant shemale. She thought that because she had a big juicy cock, she was superior to all women. As soon as she saw analfucktoys.vip, she knew that the troubles of finding a good hole to punch her dick into was over. She started browsing the site. It was an interesting layout, most definitely. On the menu bar were keywords like Buy, Sell, Categories, Testimonials and Cart. Jessica was obviously most interested in the buy option, so she clicked on it. Immediately an array of what seemed almost like Pokemon cards came up. The name of the girl at the top, a picture of them posing with their asshole up close, and below that a list of statistics like gender, cup size, obedience level, clothing preferences and favourite fetish.

Jessica started to browse, and spoilt for choice, she kept on scrolling for a good while, both amazed at the selection and volume of toys for sale. Then one girl peaked her interest. Her name was Megan, and her profile picture was of her bending down slightly, and spreading her gaping asshole.

Megans Profile

Jessica's cock got rock hard at the sight of it. Jessica didn't bother too much about the price, and immediately clicked Add to cart. She bought her new fuck toy and the website responded by saying: Thank you for your purchase. Your fuck toy called 'Megan' will be delivered within 1 week.

One week later...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)