More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

What's next?

Jessica couldn't know that the ass she was currently whipping red belonged to her best friend Sara... [Pony Play]


Jessica whipping Sunao - Higher Res
Jessica riding Sunao (Click for Higher Res)

Jessica couldn't know that the ass she was currently whipping red belonged to her best friend Sara (Written with kanji for "cherry blossoms" æĄœ and "delight" 樂). Harness made it hard to recognize faces. And besides, Sara despite both of her parents being Japanese was always so proud of her porcelain white skin, always avoiding the sun, covered with SPF60 protective cream any time she had to go out into the sun.

So she used whip generously to push the pony to her limits. For a moment she let the horsey lead the way and started thinking about her best friend.

They were supposed to come here - to the Reverie Resort - for vacations together. But Sara had disappeared about two weeks ago without a word. Jessica's parents didn't want to tell her anything either, even though they were long term business partners and friends with Saotomes. Jessica didn't want to cancel her plans, so she ended up travelling alone.

With a heart full of anticipation, Jessica arrived at the luxurious resort nestled amidst nature's splendor. The air was thick with the scent of adventure as she stepped onto the grounds, her eyes wide with wonder at the opulence that surrounded her. Little did she know, this trip would change her life forever.

Amidst the manicured lawns and the laughter of fellow travelers, Jessica's gaze was drawn to a corral where ponies roamed with grace. She had never been around ponies before, but something about these majestic creatures tugged at her curiosity.

Her first encounter with Sunao, a pony with black hair and dark skin, felt like destiny. As she approached her, the connection was instant. Jessica's eyes glistening with wonder. A gorgeous woman with a rich, dark skin tone that seemed to shimmer with a golden hue under the sun. Her lustrous black hair cascaded down her shoulders tied in a pony tail. Her face was half covered by the leather harness, and fake pony ears.

With a hesitant smile, Jessica stroked her mane, feeling a spark of excitement she had never experienced before. Same thing couldn't be said about the pony. She seemed to be reserved and frightful. But of course. It's not like she had much choice.

She quickly learned the pony was called >Sunao< meaning "docile" and "obedient" in japanese. Jessica smirked thinking about what her friend would say to that. Pony herself wasn't initially that docile, but after few days, and liberal use of crop, she started living up to her name. Every step she took was imbued with a graceful athleticism, a praise to her trainers who embedded this poise into her during long hours of training.

Days turned into a whirlwind of discovery. Jessica found herself enchanted by the art of riding human ponies. The rhythmic movement of Sunao awakening a sense of joy she had never known. The thrill of riding through open fields, wind in her hair, and Sunao's energy propelling them forward became her new passion.

With every ride, Jessica felt a bond forming between her and Sunao. She was of course completely wrong. Poor pony who instantly recognized her friend felt nothing but contempt and hate towards her rider. But pain of the crop and whip, as well as the obvious fact that her friend did not recognize her made her go into survival mode, suffering through humiliation to avoid pain.

As days turned into weeks, Jessica grew even more found of Sunao. They explored hidden trails and raced against the wind. Riding Sunao seemed to absorb her worries, leaving behind a sense of calm that only a true friend could offer.

It was only weeks later, when she returned home, that she found out the truth about the brown-skinned pony named Sunao whom she used and abused for the better part of two weeks.

Jessica & Sara

Looking at the last picture they have taken together at the trip to scout university sororities she still could not believe that Sara and Sunao were the same person!

That the ass that she whipped so hard that she doubted would ever return to its original colour really did belong to her ...

That ass belonged to her ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)