More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theia theia

Choose your protagonist

Jessica Talbot (daugher)

This is your last day as 21-year-old Jessica Ruth Talbot. You’re standing in a non-descript room, completely nude. The doctor has just finished a full physical and documented your “before” appearance. This is what confronts you in the mirror now.

Overall, you have a curvy body with good proportions, but maybe a little too much flab here and there and skin that could use some TLC. You’re constantly trying to lose weight, but you never seem to have much success.

Your hair is shoulder-length, a little too frizzy for your tastes, and a very plain shade of brown. You’ve tried to make it pop with some highlights, but it just looks kind of bleached and pathetic. Your facial structure is one of your better features, but you aren’t crazy about your eyebrows or your lips. Thank god for makeup.

Your breasts are a good match for your height and weight, not too much of a hassle for you but enough to get you looks from the men around you. You heft them with your hands and run your fingers along the sensitive tissue. Your nipples are rosy pink and flushed from the attention.

Your pussy is trimmed but not shaved–too much work. You were worried you’d get turned on during the doctor’s “inspection”, but it’s only now that you’re getting wet as you stimulate yourself. You work your fingers in and out of your young and tight cunt before you even realize what you’re doing. There’s a camera in here!

Restraining yourself, you take a seat on the exam table, your creamy white, bare ass resting against the sterile paper. You swing your legs, frowning at the scar on your right calf from when you accidentally sliced it open as a teenager. Your toenails are painted a delicate shade of blue. Still wet down there, you wonder if the procedure is going to affect your sexual desire or drive. You’ve always kind of wanted to be more into girls. Your best friend once confessed her crush on you one night, and you tried to fool around with her, but it just didn’t work.

An orderly knocks, then enters. “Time to go,” she says. You nod and follow her to a room labelled “Procedure Lab”. The doctor is there, along with three nurses. He explains that you will undergo your physical adjustments first, followed shortly by the conditioning. He then asks if you have any questions, and seeing that you are nervous, he reassures you. “It will be fine,” he says, like he’s done this a hundred times before. He probably has.

The anaesthesia kicks in without issue, and Jessica Talbot drifts away.

She will wake up as …

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)