More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Which of these women do we follow next?

Jessica Kelly, 27, Delivery Truck Driver

Jessica was in a dilemma. Her boss announced earlier today that all drivers' would work their routes completely nude, with the exception of footwear, a belt for their equipment, and the company hat. The first big naked delivery service in the city. Two naked courier services already exist, but they are small time, and can only manage small parcels on bicycles.

Now, she likes her job and meeting some of the interesting people while making her deliveries. And the improvement to her pay because of her future nudity. It would be a shame to give that up.

Several employees were reshuffled into new positions so only attractive and average looking people drove the routes. Naturally there was a bit of grumbling and a few people quitting their jobs because they didn't want to load packages all day, these were mainly the older overweight people, and a few promotions for the more experienced personnel.

If they only us to go topless I wouldn't have a problem. My breasts are of a respectable size, and have a natural shape thanks to my mother's belief that bras are unnatural (I have never worn one). I go topless in my apartment, and thanks to the new laws, frequently bare my bosom when I go out. Thanks to all the walking I do my legs are great and I have athletic abs and waist from picking up packages from the truck all day. And my Irish red hair is not curly like my mothers, thank goodness.

But that's not the problem. My problem is...

She has a big, in her mind, freckled ass. (It's spectacular, and the freckles are cute.)

She's never exposed her Irish pussy before. (Never even been trimmed.)

What's her problem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)