More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What's her problem?

Her Big Ass

Her shift being done, she took the bus back to her small one-bedroom apartment to read her pamphlet for the new Vista Parcel Service(VPS) Driver Dress Code or DDC. Once back at home she took off her tacky shirt uniform and undershirt, as always after a day of work, putting her cap and purse on the table by the door and the dirty shirts in her bedroom hamper.

Walking over to the floor length mirror, her blue eyes gazed at herself and her pierced nipples, wondering if she had the resolve necessary to work in the buff. She didn't mind showing her tits off in public, in fact she did it all the time, much to her father's annoyance. The only shirts she owns now are fancy blouses to be worn at formal ceremonies and gatherings. In fact, she has plans to meet up with her friends topless at the local pub to eat dinner as they do every friday.

Sitting on the bed she removes her comfortable walking shoes and her socks, then her loose khaki pants and finally her white cotton panties. Standing up again her gaze goes to her red hairy mound, she'd have to find a professional to trim it in the VPS logo her company expects alls nude employees, women and men, to have. If it were shaven, a sticker logo would do, but that seemed even more of a maintenance issue. The optional silver nipple piercings with her name tag hanging from the left nipple and the company logo hanging from the right were already in her locker at work, ready for their first naked day on the job.

Turning around she was able to view the crux of her problem, the ample bottom that had always been the bane of her existence since middle school. Now there is nothing wrong with it, being proportional to the rest of her body, and the many freckles there give it a rather cute appearance, the result of her mother letting her play in the backyard naked until puberty, at which point her father made her start wearing clothes. Her father's chastisement and then the teasing from the popular girls in middle and high school resulted in her unjustified complex. Viewing it from every angle she could did not seem to help the matter in her mind.

With a sigh, she retrieved her DDC from her purse and settle on the couch to review the new naked employee guidelines in case she missed anything. It was all pretty standard nudity rules that many businesses put into practice recently. The only thing that stood out from the rest that she knew of were the body advertisements. It also mentioned a few spray-tan brands that wouldn't leave a mess and some local businesses that specialise in affordable body hair maintenance that she missed before. Oh great, bikini line, another thing to do over the weekend! Other than that it was pretty bland reading.

To get her mind off work, she decided to go for a walk before meeting her friends, later. After putting on a clean pair of pants, some strappy sandals and changing from her standard gold nipple rings to the nice sapphire barbells, she left, purse in hand.

How will she react on monday?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)