More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Select a choice or upload your own

Jessica 1 (unaware)

Pressing the unaware option on the strange Ipod, suddenly you are swallowed by a large beam of light from the device its brightness causing you to shut your eyes. Your body feels like being being pulled through a number of tight space until finally everything comes to a stop allowing you to open your eyes and see where you are.

Of course where you are is in Jessica's room where currently like in the paused moment looking down at a email she printed out for "Mail Monday."

Jessica is wearing a pair of skin tight jeans with many cuts in the legs and a black halter top. You walk around the frozen bleach blonde and smile. You lift her out of her seat and leave her suspended. You unzip and unbutton her jeans and pulled them down to her thighs. She is wearing a lacy black thong. You find a pair of scissors in her room and cut the waist band of the thong and remove it. You then shove it into her mouth. You finger her pussy for a while, but it does nothing for her while you get erect. You rummage through her room and to your delight, but not surprise, you find a white slim vibrator. You turn it on and slip it into her pussy as far as you can get it. You then strap her arms down to the arms of her chair with shoelaces from some sneakers you find in her closet.

unpause time or do more to the frozen blonde?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)