More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kitsuneboxing Kitsuneboxing

What does he turn into?

Jessica: their old high school classmate

Tim put the cup down and grimased. Something was happening to him.

His frame seemed to waver. Around the edges of his face was distortions and bubbles, like it was starting to boil. He was calm, it did not look painful as such, just very, very strange. It was hard to spot each individual change, as it was all occuring at the same time, but David noticed the face, as the nose shrunk, the eyes changed; and then the chest, as it extended, grew larger, pressed against his non changing t shirt.

David stared as Tim was standing there. Or... not Tim. The young woman standing before him was shorter, with shoulder lenght blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Her perky breasts where pushing against Tim's white t shirt, the nipples turning hard before David's eyes in Tim's cold kitchen. She was thin, Tim's jeans where baggy on her, they did not fit the frame David knew all to well.

He swallowed, his heart beating, his mouth dry. "J-Jessica? You turned into Jessica?" Jessica had been in the same year as them in high school. She had never paid any attention to either of them, but they had both had huge crushes on her. Not that they where alone, of course, she was the hottest girl in school.

Jessica smiled at him. No! Tim smiled at him! This was insane.

"Eighteen year old Jessica" Jessica said. It was her voice, it was perfectly her voice! "I happened to steal one of her hair brushes once. Really creepy I know." Jessica looked disaproving. "You need hair for the elixir" she explained.

"Uh huh. Ok?" David did not know what to say, he stared at Jessicas nipples, then looked away, trying to convince himself it was Tim.

"Anyway, as to what I want to sell to people..." Jessica said and walked closer to him. She reached down and suddenly removed her shirt. She let it fall to the floor. David was staring at Jessicas perfect breasts only a few feet away from him. She unbuttoned the jeans as well and stared to lower them, along with Tim's boxers.

"What are you doing?!" David could hear himself sounding shrill, even as he could feel himself getting hard at the sight of his high school crush stripping for him.

"Relax" Jessica said as she let stepped out of the jeans and got even closer. David could catch a climth of her shaved pussy before she sat down on his lap, straddling him with her legs. "Enjoy the product."David could smell her, she certainly did not smell like Tim. She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear. "What do you want to do to me?"

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)