More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is cursed, and why?

Jessica, for being a gold digger

Jessica Watson was a master manipulator. While only 27, she had already made a career of falsely accusing men of sexual harassment, knowing their companies would settle out of court, blackmailing married men, or finding sugar daddies. She blew through her money quickly. She got fake boobs and spent a fortune on spas, clothes, cars, make-up, and salons, so she was always on the lookout for her latest mark.

Jessica landed a job as a receptionist at large law firm. Her first day, she met the son of the senior partner, Gregory Merriweather, Jr. The young Gregory had a special gift, he could read anyone like a book, and when he met Jessica, he knew what she was up to. He knew her glasses were just window glass to make her look more professional but were as fake as her hair color. Gregory knew his dad had been born poor, worked in a factory after school during high school, and put himself through college and law school to eventually become a top lawyer in a prestigious law firm, and was not about to let Jessica spoil that. Gregory also had other special gifts he could use to make sure Jessica learned her lesson.

what are his other gifts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)