More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

Does anyone show up?

Jess and Meg come in very early!

The girls had been caught, again, 6 months ago. 6 months of therapy. 6 months of their parents fighting, threatening divorce. 6 months unable to be away with just each other even when they let themselves feel bad about it. The girls sat side by side on the plane, holding hands like little girls, meet watching the clouds roll by as Jess watched the people or read her book. They rarely spoke. When they did, only their hushed idioglossia broke the silence around them.

They knew they got looks. They always had. Most twins break their partnership because of that kind of look. Confusion, lust, hunger, curiosity. These two had come to accept it long ago, even before they had decided which of them would answer to which name.

They were almost the last off the plane, pulling their suitcases behind them. Anything bigger than a carry on was in the mail already. They did look like children, white blouses over pleated skirts, with one socks to complete the deal, combined with their small size from the rare dwarfism that stunted them both.

They had money for a cab ride, and slid into the backseat even with the driver offering a free ride if one sat in front, his broken English clear enough that they didn't speak at all on the trip, watching the scenery roll past as the evening wore on. The cabbie continued his rather explicit diatribe the whole time, but dropped them off at their uncle's door just after midnight. They paid the man, not waiting for change, and hurried up to the door.

Knocking wasn't doing much, so the girls stepped around bank, slipping through the fence, their luggage left on the front porch, hoping to find a door open that they could enter and find their uncle.

What happens next? Break in? Go around back (and find Jack naked!) ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)