More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

She said...

Jerome Winston

You suddenly felt lightheaded. “Winston?” You asked, “Jerome Winston? That black asshole who made my life a living hell in highschool?”

Amy pouted a little. “That’s a long time ago, John. It’s not like he bullied you or anything. You really should let bygones be bygones.”

“How could you say that? He seduced my girlfriend of three years and impregnated her during my senior year!”

Amy snorted and looked away. She seemed to be blushing a little.

You felt your anger boil over. “When I heard your mom’s firm was hiring that asshole, I knew it couldn’t lead to anything good! Did he put you up to this?! Tell me it’s a joke! He’s just trying to mess with me right? Y-you d-don’t really mean it?”

Amy folded her arms defensively. “John, calm down. You’re hyperventilating…”

“Oh god, I can’t breathe.”

Amy sighed and massaged her temples. “Fine! It’s a joke. I was just teasing you,” she said, “You’re such a drama queen. God!”

“Y-you mean it?” You asked, as you took long deep breaths to try to calm yourself.

Amy threw you a coy glance. She bit her lower lip sexily and flashed a mischievous grin. “Nope. Sorry John. I’m so gonna cuck you.”

You felt the blood drain from your face. “H-have you been cheating on me?” You asked, feeling your eyes water, “B-but I love you, Amy.”

Amy’s beautiful face softened and she pulled you in for a tight hug. “I’m not cheating on you, you big baby. I’d never go behind your back.”

“T-then why a-are you doing t-this?” You heard yourself sob into Amy’s soft bosoms.

Amy planted several loving kisses on your forehead. “I’ll show you,” she whispered. “I’ll show you everything. And at the end of it, you’ll want me to cuck you too, honey. I know you will.”

Will you let Amy show you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)