More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNookErotica TheNookErotica

Who are we going with?

Jerome Hookup

I turned to look at the person who'd be using my body for the evening, planning to entice him to move further into the deserted bathroom with me. He surprised me by attacking my lips with his, the clash of our mouths leaving me stunned as he kissed me with such vigor I almost felt lightheaded, his hands roaming across my body and moving to hug me tightly against his body.

I moaned into the kiss as we traded saliva, our lips opening to welcome each other's explorative tongues. His strong lips pressed on mine, his body was in control as he carried me still with the kiss and pushed me against a wall, his hand roaming across the curves of the dress I was wearing and liking what it discovered, eventually settling on one of my breasts.

My encouraging moan was lost in the kiss, before he moved back to look me in the eyes.

"Jasmin may be my regular bitch, but you'll have to work double time to make up for a lost opportunity tonight." He announced, his eyes stuck to my lips before he moved again for a kiss.

I was the reason behind his regular bitch not being there, and I was soon to reap the reward for it. What a beautifully cruel world!

"I won't disappoint." I promised before going back in for another kiss, my passion matched by his as our mouths explored one another.

His hand drifted lower, hiking my dress as it rose back up again, slowly but expertly revealing my pantied legs to the black hulk in front of me.

Jerome halted the kiss to take a look at my body, liking what he was seeing.

"Let's see all of you." He said before moving the dress over and away from me, revealing my nude body in her underwear.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on the other side of the room, a naughty minx ready to be nailed in a bathroom on Valentine evening.

I looked back at him, seeing how he devoured my curves as he took me in.

His hands moved to undress himself, slowly taking away article after article of clothing, until he too was only in his underwear. I watched the whole process in rapt attention, taking in every muscle on his body and every flex of his well defined pecs.

Inside of his boxer shorts, his cock looked thick and long, taking up too much space as it grew sideways against his leg. I looked at the hefty member, and felt myself lick my lips in anticipation.

Our eyes caught each other.

Wordlessly, without hesitation, we moved closer, pursing our lips for a passionate kiss and putting our hands forward hoping for a touch or grab of the other person's fantastic body. And touch and grab we did, as our roaming hands explored, mine drifting towards his tight abdomen, playfully grazing against his boxer shorts, as his flowed towards my back, unclipped my bra and let it fall to the ground.

I moaned into the kiss as his explorative hands expertly handled my breasts and started their manipulation of my sensitive nipples, rubbing them with passionate vigor and rolling them softly, taking my breathless little tensions as cues on how to proceed.

I needed to distract him somehow, and my hand made the decision for me, drifting lower to grab a hold of his heavy cock through his boxers, exploring its huge size and moving across it in fast and slow motions, rubbing the impressive size with fascination, moving to the head before drifting lower to the heavy balls.

Up and down the hand went, as he jiggled with my breasts and pinched the nipples. Rubbing and pinching, moan after grunt.

We soon were ready for more.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)