More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by triangletoast triangletoast

Jerk off in the shower, or get to work early?

Jerk off in the shower

I couldn't help myself.

It'd been a few days since I'd even had the time to get myself off, let alone fool around with Olivia, and I was feeling the urge. Besides, if Olivia did slip home early tonight I didn't want to be so pent up I'd cum immediately. Yeah, it only made sense to do it.

I pored a generous helping of Olivia's baby oil onto my palm and got to work. Teasing myself slowly to let it build up.

I imagined she was with me in the shower. That it was her hand jerking me off right now, as mine explored every inch of her body. We used to have some very, very long showers before I got her the company job.

I remembered how she'd rhythmically stroke me, her chest pressed onto my back. She'd whisper into my ear, moaning ever so sweetly as my fingers teased and circled her clit.

When she upped the pace, gripping me tighter and getting faster I'd slip my finger inside her. She would always let off the sexiest little moan as I did, her fingers gripping me harder as the sensations ran through her.

By that point it was a race. Always a competitive girl, she didn't hold anything back in trying to make me cum before her. I'd slip a second finger in, hit her in just the right places and wouldn't forget to keep rubbing her clit as I fingers her.

But as hard as I tried she was just too good. She knew just how to work my hard cock, just how to keep me on edge until moments before she was ready.

Right as I came I would feel it hit her. Feel her hold me tightly as her wet pussy clamped down around my fingers. The way she screamed was divine, holding me so close to her as... ohh fuuck... fuuuuck.

My cum splattered against the glass, just like it did back then. Only this time Olivia wasn't here to collect it and rub it into her skin. It was just me in here.

I sighed to myself as I hosed down the cum. That felt good, but it wasn't at all satisfying. I really needed Olivia to get home early tonight.

Out of the shower I dried myself off and then suddenly felt a chill as I checked my phone.

I was late.

Not, I'm going to be late. But I'm already late.

Oh fuuck. How long had I been on there for??

I got dressed and dove into my car, driving like somebody had been shot and they needed a hospital now.

The limited parking for our building meant most people has to find a space on the street. It normally wasn't too bad, but when you were this fucking late all the good spots get taken.

I practically barged through the front doors, making my way the the front desk where I nearly collapsed from being out of breath. I crashed into it, clinging over it as I took a moment to just breathe.

"Jacob?" Our receptionist Maddie said. She'd been looking st something on her phone when I got in, and scrambled to hide it. She was young, and probably thought I'd get her in trouble for texting her friends at work."You're here? I figured you were sick or something."

Leaning against the desk I got a good look at her outfit. A nice low cut top that showed off her very ample cleavage. I didn't have time to stop and admire the girl though, I needed to get to my desk.

"Car trouble." I said. Scanning my badge on the reader. I was about to run off, but a faint buzzing noise caught my attention. "Do you hear that?"

"Haha heear whaAat?" She was dripping with nervous energy, barely able to compose her face.

The noise wasn't a single drone, but had a kind of pulsing rhythm to it. Just looking at the girl, it was obvious what was happening.

"Nothing." I smiled, walking away.

I thought she was normally pretty smart, but she was clearly a bit naive still. It was so obvious her phone was ringing.

I probably should have explained that it's alright if she goes on her phone when it's quite, but I didn't really have the time.

Tapping the elevator button over and over, as if that would make it go faster, I prayed and hoped that I could slip in quietly. That my boss wouldn't be standing over my desk, just waiting to bust my balls over this.

Is your boss waiting for you?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)