More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doppledon doppledon

What to do with this free time?

Jerk off a bit.

You always had a high libido so feeling a little backed up you sat at your computer and slowly stroked yourself as you perused your usually porn sites. However Angela popped into your head again and being in a bit of an altered state you searched her name in Google. Her Instagram popped up as a result and you looked through some of her pictures. Angela, even though you suspected she was a mole, was a pretty if not timid woman. She reminded you a bit of a mouse. She could only have been about five feet tall, and although she had no tits you could see how attractive she was anyways. She had short dark brown hair, glasses, freckles, and surprisingly a pretty good ass for such a small frame.

As you browsed through her pictures your pace of stroking yourself increased, and you imagined her sitting in your lap as you bounced her on your cock. You noticed a bikini video so you opened it up. In the video someone filmed her twirling around and showing off. She definitely had itty bitty titties, but that seemed to only add to her beauty.

Then the person filming talked. It was another woman and they were teasing Angela about having to show a lot more if she wanted her own Onlyfan's following like the filmer had. Two things made you stop stroking yourself. Firstly that the person talking behind the camera was clearly Rene. You'd recognize her voice anywhere now. Secondly, she'd said she had an Onlyfans page. You quickly checked the date of the video and it was only shortly before Angela was hired. That meant Rene had an Onlyfan's account while she worked at your company.

Holy shit...the universe had answered your prayer. You took a second to really think this through. Could you actually use this against Rene if you found her page? How would you even find her page? You decided to start there. You Googled Rene and found her Instagram. You couldn't help but stroke yourself a little as you saw some of the outfits she had on, but your main focus was looking through comments. It wasn't until you'd scrolled down a ways into an older photo that some of the comments caught your eye.

A rather handsome older gentleman had made a comment followed by a deleted comment. It wasn't those comments that made you wonder, but rather the dozens of comments following those two praising how amazing her Onlyfans was. You opened up an archive site and sure enough there was an Onlyfans link posted by Rene to the handsome guy. You chuckled at how people still don't seem to understand that once something is on the internet it stays on the internet.

You were almost shaking as you clicked on the link. When the page opened you were greeted to a pic of a lingerie clad Rene and details on what you could purchase. You took a deep breath a few times and calmed yourself down. Ok, you had to be smart about this. First thing was to be completely anonymous to her. You put your cock away and ran to a nearby store. There you got a burner phone and a prepaid credit card that you could keep adding money to. You set up an email address as well. Feeling confident you sat at your computer, pulled out your cock, and bought a month subscription.

You slowly stroked yourself looking through her naked pics and videos. It didn't take you long at all to cum considering how gorgeous she was. You cleaned yourself off and got down to planning. First thing you noticed was her shaved pussy was one of the prettiest pussies you'd ever seen. Perfect clit, perfect labia. You imagined making her cum over and over from you toying with her and fucking her. Her breasts were just like you thought. Perky and the perfect size for you. Large but not huge and sagging. Then to top it all off she had a beautiful little rosebud of an asshole. Normally you weren't all that interested in that sort of thing, but Rene's little asshole seemed to be the exception.

The last thing you noticed was the cherry on top of it all. Some of the pics of her with a dildo in her pussy, or toying with a butt plug were clearly from her office at work. That boggled your mind. You knew from your own youth that you felt invulnerable and the consequences of your actions seemed like they would never happen...but taking lewd pictures with your face in them in your place of work, and then posting those online for anyone to see just seemed to be asking for trouble. You went to work taking screenshots and cataloging all of it. It took the better part of an hour before you decided to stop finally. You had more than enough you figured, even though you weren't entirely sure what you were going to do with it.

You could just release it to everyone at work somehow, but then you had the nagging feeling like you'd get caught somehow. Plus that might not benefit you beyond Rene getting fired. You could her for money, but that almost felt cheap. No...you needed something more. You needed to put her in her place somehow. Idly thinking about it your cock started to harden again as you looked at her pictures. You started to think about how good it would feel to bend her over and slowly push your cock into her ass, or have her crawl under your desk and suck you off. That was it. You had the tools in front of you to do just that. For over a decade you made this company tons of money and they only gave you crumbs back. Now the CEO practically gift wrapped this present to you. Rene could be your very own sex .

Do you go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)