More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Navdom103 Navdom103

What will you do?

Jerk off, Of course!

I flung off the covers and started jerking my dick like mad. My dick and me are both pretty average in size, as average as a typical 18 year old senior can be. But my mind drifted to my dream crush at the time, although no one knew it as I was not out yet, but my mind drifted to Jimmy.

I’ve known of Jimmy Boyles since about middle school. Never actually friends but a few chance classes here and there along with my friends, mostly girls, who would date him or his friends, ultimately bringing our circles closer together. High school of course was high school and boys will be boys, but I’ve always thought something about Jimmy and his boys were different.

Throughout the school it was very widely known that Jimmy had a big dick. For the most part, the proof was in the pudding. Jimmy would sometimes wear sweats, grey or other, to high school in the winter with the bulge and VPL always on point. Once I swear he was free balling and I saw the outline of the head, but couldn’t tell for sure. When he wasn’t in sweats, like the true athlete he was, he was in standard basketball shorts but like every other American teenager, with loose fitting, zero support boxers. Anytime Jimmy ran you couldn’t not see his flaccid member bobbing to and fro.

One of the worst parts is is that Jimmy knew he was hung. You could often find him adjusting himself throughout the day, regardless of the garment. Sometimes he’d fix it over the pants, sometimes he’d slip a hand under the waistbands and go for a direct adjust.

I have a very vivid memory of Italian class, sophomore year, one of the girls returned from the bathroom towards the end of class. The class was wrapping up and most of us were talking and packing up to move to the next class.

“Hey Jimmy” she started, “someone wrote on the stall in the girls bathroom Jimmy Boyles got a dino dick” I overheard this and couldn’t help but look in Jimmy’s direction. He let out a knowing laugh as he adjusted. “What can I say?” he chuckled.

I thought I saw him shoot me a glance out of the corner of my eye but I was so scared of him catching me I averted my eyes quickly.

Because I had no material of Jimmy other than his admission of his dick having to be big, rather dinosauric portions, this was all my mind had to work with as I wriggled and furiously jerked my cock in bed before school. That memory was two years old now, and I needed more...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)