More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoySpot GoodBoySpot

Who Enters the Room First?

Jeremiah, 36, Short

Jeremiah (36) red head, 5’3” with a heavily freckled and pockmarked complexion. His hair is shaved ¼ inch down and he has a red goatee and pale blue eyes. He takes off his shoes and socks, but hesitates and decides to leave his shirt on and remove his pants instead. He neatly folds his slacks and leaves them on the table next to the wrapped presents. He takes off his boxer briefs and walks over to the dog still holding his underwear. His thick circumcised cock hangs over five inches flaccid surrounded by amber pubes. His glans and scrotum are a deep shade of red as fresh blood is pumped in.

The dog is extremely excited to see Jeremiah. He barks and bounces and begs for his attention as he gets closer.

“Hey there, puppers! It's been a while, hasn't it? Did'ya miss me, boy? I just flew in this morning. I didn’t want to miss the party. Am I the first one here, or just the only one of your friends willing to watch you debase yourself on your birthday?"

The dog smiles and barks. Jeremiah pats its head and scratches behind its ears.

“There, there. I’m excited to see where this party goes even if it ends up being just the two of us.”

The dog barks loudly and pounces on Jeremiah. It knocks him over onto the floor and licks his face repeatedly. It soon turns around and zeroes in on Jeremiah’s cock as it grows. It starts sucking his dick while simultaneously tea bagging him with its leaking erection bouncing on his chin. Jeremiah quickly has enough of this and pushes the dog’s ass away from his face.

“Easy, puppers! Calm down or I won’t give you this present.”

Jeremiah stands up and holds his underwear out above the dog’s head.

“I’ve been wearing this pair all week since I heard about your party.”

The dog barks again and sits up begging for Jeremiah’s dirty underwear.

“That’s right. I remembered how much you loved the smell of my ass more than anything else. Is this what you wanted, puppers?”

He taunts the dog waving the underwear in its face. The dog whines and continues to beg with its paws held out in front.

“Alright. Sit!”

The dog lowers its paws to the floor and sits staring at the underwear.

“Good boy. Stay!”

Jeremiah puts the dirty underwear on the dog’s head making sure to position them optimally so its nose was pressed against the ass crack and its tongue could lick any dry piss or jizz from the front pouch. The dog sits on the floor and happily huffs the man’s scent and sucks on the crotch. Everyone laughs at the dog.

Who Else Enters the Room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)