More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

What's next?

Jenny Introduction

It was a Saturday morning. The birds were chirping, the noise of a busy city was starting to take shape, and the glistening sun rose slowly over the horizon, penetrating the curtains into Jenny's apartment, slowly rousing her from a deep slumber. The sunbeams penetrating her eyelids, she woke up, and after a few minutes of groggily tossing and turning, she kicked the blanket off of her gorgeous body. Long straight blonde hair, perfectly shaped melon tits, a just-right tan, and a small but supple butt.

Freeuse wasn't just the idea that you could fuck, or get fucked by, anyone but also the societal ideal of not tabooing sexuality, or frowning upon revealing clothes. High body standards were long a thing of the past because, by our standards, 80% of people would be classed as 'Perfect'. Medical science has also advanced, more so in the sexual, wellness, and nutrition aspect, because of the openness. As a result, it was not only easier to eat healthily and stay fit, but body modifications, should the need or want for them ever arise, (Which in itself was rare) were pretty much perfected, and hardly anyone could notice the difference.


Even though Jenny didn't have any specific plans, while she was brushing her teeth, she decided to go to a nearby cafe for her breakfast. Not that she wouldn't be able to make breakfast herself, but once in a while it was acceptable to treat yourself to something nice. She walked back into her room and opened her closet. It was mainly full of very highly cut tops, a few scarfs and one or two booty shorts and very high cut skirts. As it was a rather sunny day, Jenny decided to wear a white fishnet top, that stopped just below her ample tits and ran along her arms up to her elbows. The fishnet itself was coarse and left absolutely nothing to the imagination, which was preferable.

Straightening it out, she looked at herself in the closet mirror. After brushing through her hair once, pouting her lips, and adjusting her tits in her top, Jenny was satisfied and grabbed her small pink handbag with all of her knick-knacks and headed out into the corridor. After a short walk she made it to the elevator, where Alisha, her neighbor was waiting. She was of African descent and had much the same stature as Jenny, although she had much smaller tits, and a much more pronounced bubble butt. She wasn't wearing anything save for the skimpiest light-pink thong, barely covering any of her pussy, and disappearing in her ass crack, but then again that was the point. She apparently already pressed the call button, because not 5 seconds later the elevator doors opened and they both stepped in.

"Hey Alisha, how are you and Tim?" Alisha immediately beamed and replied "Oh Tim is such a sweetheart to me! I know we've only been together for 3 weeks but I really think he's the one!" "Really? What makes you say that?" Jenny asked quizzically. "Well it's hard to explain; he really cares for me, listens to me when I have a problem, really, and I can't stress this enough, really knows how to eat me out" Alisha replies, groping her own ass cheeks as she said the last sentence. "Well I'm really happy for you if that's the case" Jenny said, smacking Alisha's butt in a playful but somehow sincere manner. The elevator then interrupted their conversation with a chime, announcing the journey had come to an end. "Well, I'll see you around Jenny!" Alisha said, walking towards the mailboxes in the foyer, whilst Jenny headed straight for the exit, waving back at Alisha.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)