More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RookBartly RookBartly

Who gets access to the network?

Jenny Bower - A 25 year old college student

Jenny Bower was sitting at her desk in her Algebra 102 class and was bored out of her mind. She hated math. Always had and probably always will. If it wasn’t a requirement she would never take any math classes ever. The only saving grace is the class was Professor Fischer. She was smart, had long sexy legs which were usually capped in heels. Her ass was perfectly shaped and covered in tight pencil skirts. And she had the most fantastic set of tits you had ever seen. They were easily an E cup.

Jenny would never classify herself as a lesbian but she definitely was attracted to beuitiful women. She brushed a strand of her long brown hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear as she watched as Ms. Fischer’s ass shook from side to side as she wiped the dry erase board clean. Jenny loved watching her erase the board. Her ass was simply mesmerizing as she performed this simple task. As hot as Ms Fischer was, Jenny was glad she didn’t have breasts like hers. Jenny was a large C which fit her smaller frame nicely. Tits like Ms Fischer’s would be a nightmare on the back after awhile.

Jenny’s revery was disrupted when she felt her phone buzz in her hoodie pocket. She pulled it out and gave it a quick glance. A notification popped up displaying ‘Your new App (Mind Phone) has finished installing and is ready!’ She was puzzled as she didn’t remember downloading or buying that app. She quickly unlocked it and there it was on her Home Screen. Right next to her normal phone app. The icon was nearly identical to the green and white phone icon but instead of the green background it was red. She tapped on the icon opening the new app. As it loaded a message appeared saying importing contacts. After a few seconds the screen went black showing the standard phone icon, a text message icon, a contact list icon and a button at the bottom of the screen labeled ‘search for new contacts’.

Jenny was puzzled. Did her phone company push a new phone app…. She clicked the search button not knowing what to expect. The classic spinning circle appeared on the screen as it performed its search. After a few seconds a list of new contacts appeared. She recognized all the names as her classmates and Ms Fischer…. She tapped on Ms Fischer’s name and two options appeared. Phone call or text message. ‘No way’ she thought to herself. This has to some kind of invasion of privacy being able to just click a button and have everyone’s phone numbers. Jenny chose text message and was faced with a normal text message screen…

What doe Jenny do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)