More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Somefunnyusername Somefunnyusername

But firstly, who are you?

Jenny (Bimbo)

Older sister to jack and daughter to Janet. You got the ass in assets, breasts in... good sized breasts and own it.

Currently you are organising your brown loose hair into a ponytail. Wondering whether or not it'd make your outfit of a schoolgirl hotter.

You eventually get it done after a few minutes as you move to check your phone and starting to curse yourself. Silently cursing at the news you see from Allie a friend from the cheer squad.

"Not gonna make it"

You begin walking down the stairs typing with one hand the other holding the bannister. "What do you mean... i told you to hold your and not get hungover last night."

"Hey sugar~" you hear from your mom, sending the message and deciding two conversations would be impossible to hold.

You make inconsequential but still nice small talk for a few minutes but you do keep in note the final part.

"I'm going to have a bunch of old friends around so if you and jack be out thatd be nice"

"Sure i got cheer practice and a party so ill be back late." You say not offering to ask jack, expecting to walk in on him watching porn which youd rather avoid. As you remember you left your bag upstairs and have to grab it anyway.

Where is our gal gonna go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)