More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

So, which lucky person are you going to follow?

Jenny: a chubby gainer who learned that protein shakes can do wonders for gaining.

"Ken will absolutely love this stuff." Jenny thought to herself driving home. Ken was her feeder and was always looking for better ways to fatten her. She was getting close to her goal weight, so she wasn't sure how their relationship was going to go; but you know, cross that bridge when ya get there. It didn't seem Ken had plans of stopping but Jenny was sure she could handle the situation. Anyway, she arrived back at her place. Her stomach immediately growled as she smelled the latest meal Ken was making for her.

"Hey, sexy." he smiled at her, stirring some food in a pan. "Good day?" he stared at her breasts, which jiggled as she walked.

"Yea, I found some drinks that I think will get me to my goal pretty quickly." she came over a hugged him, winking when their eyes met.

"Yea?" Ken said with doubt, "How so?"

"Well, I heard that make me put on weight so fast that you can watch it happen." Jenny ran and hand up his chest, pressing herself against him.

"I think I'll have to see that to believe it." he winked back and grabbed a handful of her ass.

"Mmm, you'll see." she pulled away and went and picked up one of the gray bottle, glancing at the bottle, she saw it was best to drink it before eating. "I'll drink one of these before that feast you're making me." Ken had a way of riling her up, even by doing very little, which he didn't understand but enjoyed taking advantage of to egg Jenny on to eat more and more. Soon, an Asian-themed feast was laid out before Jenny. Who had changed into only some booty shorts and an old t-shirt, which now only covered her generous bosom. She opened the bottle and took a deep breath of the sweet and creamy tasting concoction. "Down the hatch." she teased before drinking the eggnog like drink. Jenny ever so gently swelled just from drinking it.

"We'll see." Ken replied, one hand on her belly and the other holding up a fork-load of food to her waiting mouth. As he started feeding her, he felt her belly fatten in his hand, he could see each bite of food making her fatter before his very eyes. Her large breasts filled the t-shirt to the brim as her shorts disappeared, pinned between her belly and fattening hips and thighs. It soon ripped apart though and her boobs started to spill out of the shirt as her arms ripped the too small sleeves. Her belly and boobs led the way as her body kept plumping up, her boobs doubling in size by the conclusion of the meal and her belly close behind. Her shirt was barely holding on, massive amounts of cleavage and underboob visible. Jenny was blushing and her nipples were poking through, her breathing a little heavy. Ken's erection strained heavily against his shorts. "Believe me now?" she asked, rubbing a hand against the tip.

"Absolutely" Ken responded, pulling Jenny to him, to which she didn't protest. The two soon went to the floor as the last of Jenny's clothes ripped apart and Ken's clothes were practically torn off. Jenny then pinned him under her and took his cock deep into her, his hands quickly running and up down exploring her figure. Her belly and boobs squish against Ken as the two locked in a passionate kiss, his hands squeezing her hefty udders, causing her quiver.

"Mph, they're -ah- so sensitive." Jenny moaned, ending the kiss.

"They're so soft. You're so soft." Ken responded, playing with her fat.

"I think I've hit my goal." she grinded against him.

"I think -mph- you can go bigger, fatter!" he squeezed her nipples, a slight dampness on his fingers. Jenny's sober mind would have protested, but in the throes of her passion she wasn't going to protest.

"Yes, a big fat cow. Just for you!" she responded, "Moo! moo! Moo-aahhh!" Jenny climaxed, then went limp on Ken, the sudden rush of plush flesh driving him to climax as well. Ken started trying to get out from under her, his hands kneading her flesh awoke her and she soon started trying to hump again, "more, Ken! More..." she was hushed by Ken's hand and a confused look from him. She simply clamped onto him instead.

What does Ken do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)