More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

How does our story begin?

Jennifer is in class

Jennifer’s phone vibrated in the middle of 6th period English. She looked into her purse and smiled, it was from Scott.

“I’ve been thinking about you all day.” It read.

Jennifer thought of something cute to say back.

“I’ve been thinking about you too.” She sent back.

She then immediately felt like it was pretty lame, but she was new at this. Scott was her first boyfriend and he was a football player, a very popular one at that, and for some reason he wanted to date the president of the chess club.

She tried to stay confident as she knew just about anything she did was an improvement over his “psycho ex”, as he described her, a goth chick by the name of Jamie. Jamie has been giving her glares anytime she saw her in the hallway but she wasn’t going to break up with Scott just because someone was filled with envy.

Her real concern wasn’t Jamie anyway. She was nervous Scott was going to have a sexual appetite she wasn’t comfortable fulfilling. She was a virgin and she knew Scott wasn’t. She liked him a lot but she wasn’t at all there yet to give up her virginity. She wanted to make sure he was the guy she thought he was first.

She daydreamed so long that she was completely caught off guard by the bell ringing. She couldn’t believe class was over already. Walking out she saw Scott and he came over to talk to her, smiling.

“Hey babe, wanna come over later?” Asked Scott looking confident.

“You mean to your house?” Asked Jennifer.

“Where else?” Scott laughed.

Jennifer was nervous, She’d not been to his house yet and she didn’t want to end up in the bedroom.

“Are you sure don’t want to see a movie?” She said while laughing nervously.

“Come on babe, You've never been to my house.” He said sounding a little frustrated.

“Okay, well I guess so.” She said feeling pressured.

“Sweet, we’ll head home after seventh period.”

She went to class and felt really nervous and decided to excuse herself to the bathroom. On her way there she saw Jamie in the hall and quickly entered the bathroom to avoid confrontation.

What happens in the bathroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)