More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So with that said, who are you, and what gender.

Jennifer and Carl ( siblings )

Underneath Kingston, deep within the sewers. The doors of a hidden government facility closes as the last two Biologists arrive. "Ah Jennifer...Carl welcome" says a government official.

He wearing a suit, kinda fancy looking, his hair sleeker back, and wearing shades.

"You two have been debrief on your jobs?" The guy asks in a serious tone. "Yes sir.....but....I didn't understand what it is we are trying to accomplish " says Jenifer.

"I took it that we are to determine the nature of the patience 's illness sis" responds Carl.

"Correct....but before I show you the subject...I have to make sure you aren't going to reveal any of this to the public....so if you would....." says the guy, handing the both of them a sheet of paper.

.....................................................................

By signing this form I Herby agree, all secrets revealed. Will not be revealed to any none official government agents. Their fore if do, I'm giving the government permission to eradicate myself as they see fit.

Also if agree you forfeit your rights, so that if necessary, the agents can relate you and change your identity in the public's eye, and or give your current identity to another

......................................................................

And so it reads another couple paragraphs, restating over and over the danger of break-in this contract, along with if decline to sign. Your memory will be erased , and possibly be recondioned into a sleeper agent.

Jenifer signs it with no hesitation, as for her brother Carl. He thinks it over for a minute , but signs as well.

"Good.......if your follow me, I'll introduce you to the scientist 's that be working with you" says the agent, leading them deeper into the facility. After a few minutes of walking, they come to a double, metal door.

The agent puts in several codes and it's opens.

"In her" he says walking into the new room.

Inside is a female using a microscope, and a male looking through a door panel.

"Jenifer...Carl....this is Amanda and Greg.

Amanda is also a biologist, where Greg is

our local researcher....he'll be recording all your finds, and reporting back to us" says the agent, who then leaves.

Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)