More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by coolusernamehuh coolusernamehuh

What Happens Next Weekend?

Jennifer Steps In

The next weekend, at 8pm, you turned on the video chat to see Bianca smiling back. "Hey John, listen, I actually had something come up. I was thinking, would you like to chat with Jennifer instead?" Jennifer walks onto the screen. You recognized Jennifer from some of the videos on the site. She had this gorgeous blond hair that went to her shoulders. Blue eyes and a mischievous smile. Her tits were also large but incredibly perky. Despite likely being DD's they stood up and out perfectly. You figured this was due to her being young. She told you she had only turned 18 a few months ago. Her stomach was fit; you could see her abs. Her red pussy lips stood out against her creamy white skin. Her ass was the best part of it all though. Large but toned; like she was a weightlifter.

You agreed and Bianca left. Jennifer was much more shy than Bianca. She seemed just as horny though. Again, she wanted you to be in control. You had her do a number of dirty things though. You even played up the age gap; having her tell you how much better your "experienced" cock was and how older men know how to treat a young woman.

You set a date for the next weekend. Soon, three weekends later, it had become your normal Saturday night routine. It felt great to be able to interact with someone so young and beautiful.

You were 33 years old. You had always been unattractive, out of shape, and never did anything about it. This led to a life where you were single and girlfriends were few and fleeting. You were also going through a particularly rough bout of unemployment. You were out of cash, living on credit cards, and struggling to make it.

Maybe that's why you didn't outright reject Jennifer's next statement. "John, I really enjoy our Saturday nights. I want to meet you in person."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)