More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

Jennifer Connelly, time to test the limits of the remote control.

You have always enjoyed Jennifer Connelly, when she was younger, a bit before your time, she was amazing. A rare Hollywood leading actress with curves and big natural breasts.

And she was not against showing them off, doing nude scenes and sex scenes quite often. You think that modern cinema, your modern cinema, needs more of that.

Unfortunately she is now 50 years old, and also lost a lot of weight and had breast reduction surgery. It has been a while since you have seen the old Jennifer Connelly, and you want to try to bring her back.

You open her IMDb page and wiki page late at night, hoping this doesn’t go wrong and hoping she is asleep for what might happen.

You mentally edit them, starting with her birthday. You have made actresses younger, but you are about to take it a lot further.

You edit her birthday to make her 18 when she starts her adult work, and alter her to give her even more of the grace she aged with in real life. She will now be younger in modern times, and maintain the great beauty, and curves, of her youth.

You edit her body as you have other actresses, keeping her voluptuous curves and beauty as they were in her prime in the early 1990’s. You ensure she will not have any sort of weight problem, nor lose her curves, and never get breast reduction. Fuck that.

You give her a bit more muscle, which accents her curves well. Now you can see just a hint of abs, and some definition in her legs and shoulders.

You drop her work from the 80’s putting in other young actresses, giving Jennifer Connelly some younger work that accents her growing beauty as a teen, but which is non-sexual.

In 2007 you put her in the movie 300 as the young woman who dances for the oracles. You also give her small roles in No Reservations, the Pirates of the Carabean sequel, as well as Shooter.

In 2008 you give her supporting roles in 21, In Bruges, and in Zack and Miri Make a Porno. You also give her a scene in Hancock where she has sex with the troubled and alcoholic superhero.

In 2009 give her supporting roles in Inglorious Basterds, and also the role of the daughter in Taken. You also put yourself in that movie in a supporting role, having always enjoyed it.

There is a little bit of nudity on her part in Taken, and a brief softcore sex scene as she is and sold as a prostitute, but it is brief and not explicit.

In Inglorious Basterds Jennifer Connelly plays one of the farmer’s daughters, one that Colonel Landa takes an interest in. You make this attraction more obvious on his part, and you see that he takes her with him when he leaves the farm.

In a later scene you show that Hans Landa has taken her as a lover, a young woman who is made to travel with him as he moves around France looking for Jews in hiding. You show a couple of sex scenes with her, but they are softcore in nature. And when she offers objections, Landa tells her that while he is is France, she must please him to protect her family from the reprisals for hiding enemies of the Nazi state.

He is quite eloquent, “my dearest Julie, your father, Perrier LaPadite is an enemy of the state, having knowingly hidden criminals and enemies of the state in his home, he made you a part of that crime.”

His facial expressions alternate as he speaks between seemingly friendly, and terrifying as in the original film. “It is my wish to protect your family, but I can only do so much until our work in France is completed. And having you at my side, and in my bedroom goes a long way to rehabilitating your family name.”

What follows this dialogue is another softcore sex scene, but it is quite explicit for todays softcore sex.

While showing everything but penetration sex, this scene is one which shows Jennifer Connelly’s physical beauty quite clearly.

And you have her suck Landa’s cock in the car as he drives to various locations, assuring her that it calms him, and when he is calm he finds an easier time being forgiving for peoples crimes against the state. So Jennifer Connelly sucks his dick to try and save as many people as possible, and the blowjobs are the most hardcore element of what is shown in the film.

In 2009 you also rerelease the film Labyrinth, a classic film featuring the beautiful Jennifer Connelly in 1986. David Bowie is still in the film, as an older man, and you increase the film’s rating to PG-13, to allow for more of the content the remote control has allowed you to put into films.

The film remains true to the original, but is darker and more gritty, and with a heavier focus on Jennifer Connelly’s physical beauty.

And her clothing is more modern, and more revealing. And what she wears draws attention to her full ass and big tits.

There are several scenes where characters inside of Jareth’s labyrinth enjoy her body, through groping her. When she meets Hoggle for the first time, he demands a kiss for his help, and it isn’t just a peck on the lips.

Hoggle looks at her with lust and extends his tongue, and it is very long for his size, maybe a foot long, and he pushes it into her mouth.

He gets Jennifer Connelly down on her knees, puts his arms around her and pulls her in close, and he kisses her deeply, shoving his tongue very deep into her mouth.

Hoggle is now CGI, as is much of the film, with vastly improved visual effects, and the kiss between them is borderline grotesque. You show her throat stretch as he pushes his tongue deep into her throat.

He squeezes her ass with both hands and then reaches up and gropes one of her tits, opening her shirt and then pulling his tongue out and then sucking on one of her beautiful nipples.

At this point it is too much, and she pushes away from him on anger.

And the perverted attitude in the Labyrinth doesn’t end with Hoggle, the Helping hands in a deep pit does a lot more than break her fall. They slow her fall by grabbing her in all manner of sexual ways. The hands fight each other over access to her body on the way down, leading to her continued descent.

As she falls the helping hands remove the outer shirt Jennifer Connelly is wearing, amid protests from her for them to stop, and pull at her tight pants and undershirt, trying to remove them as well.

Now the helping hands get a good grip of her ass and her tits, she has to fight to keep her tight shirt on. She keeps her shirt on, but they do manage to expose her tits, both being pulled out of her bra.

As she moves down, several of them reach into her pants to try and finger her, now holding her to prevent her from getting to the bottom.

They have her tits out and are groping them, and her skirt has been lifted and two of them are now fingering her quite hard.

When what looks like a very long cock stretches towards her mouth and pushes inside, she bites it and they finally let her go.

When Jennifer Connelly finally reaches the bottom, she isn’t wearing her tight inner shirt anymore, as the helping hands ripped it off of her on the way down. Her skirt is messed up and her panties are gone, but at least the is free of them.

Now she is in a very nice looking bra, which would normally struggle to contain her large breasts, but at present has been pulled down, exposing both of her tits from what the helping hands were doing.

A lantern is lit, and she finds herself in a oubliette, and finds Hoggle inside. And Hoggle wants more for his help this time. He looks at her exposed tits hungrily, licking his lips.

She asks if he wants another kiss, and he smiles and answers her, “I want you to use yer mouth, but not to kiss me my dearie Sarah…” At which point he exposes a cock that is a good deal larger than it should be on a creature of his small size.

“You need to give some lovin to Hoggle’s dongle,” he says with a smile. “Get comfy with it in yet mouth and take my essence into yer gullet, then Hoggle can help you again. Not before.”

He leans in and sucks on her tits, forcing her to her knees where he can reach them, then forces her lower and pushes his massive cock into her mouth, fucking her face.

“I think you can takes it deeper dearie,” he says as he holds her hair and pumps his cock into her mouth. “Let’s find out…”

Reluctantly Jennifer Connelly lies on a small table, and Hoggle moves her head off the table, her mouth now at the level of his cock.

You show this scene clearly, not at all concealing what Hoggle is doing to her. He pushes in and out, his massive cock pushing deep into her throat.

He plays with her tits as he fucks her throat, and you show him pushing deeper and deeper, her throat stretching as what appears to be a foot long cock as thick as a Coke can being pushed balls deep into her throat.

When he orgasms, he holds her head tightly, and growls, and you see a massive amount of cum escape her mouth, as Hoggle apparently produces a huge amount of semen when he orgasms.

“You can’t wastes it dolly!” He says as he continues to ejaculate into her open mouth. “You must consume it all!” And you show her get in the floor and lick up all of the cum that she has missed.

Later after Hoggle gives Sarah an enchanted peach, she ends up in a ballroom dancing with the Goblin King, and she ends up fucking the Goblin King in a dream sequence, where he speaks of her providing him an heir. This scene is fully hardcore, but focuses much more on the intimacy of it, not on the sex.

David Bowie kisses Jennifer Connelly, and with quite a lot of passion. You show this kiss for a lasting moment, with the older man enjoying her beautiful body, feeling her curves, squeezing her big breasts.

He removes the elegant dress she is wearing carefully, and kisses his way all over her body. Sucking her big tits and eating her pussy, but also paying attention to her legs, her feet, her navel and the rest of her body with his mouth.

When Jennifer Connelly sucks David Bowie’s cock, she does it slowly and lovingly, seeming to enjoy the taste of him in her mouth.

Then you show the older man lay her down and enter her body, soon pounding away on the young beauty. You show her large breasts shaking as he fucks her. His pace starts slow and picks up, where the older man thrusts as deep inside of her as he is able.

When Jareth cums inside of her be howls in victory, and proclaims success, that his offspring is now growing inside of her body.

Most of the film after that progresses as it did originally, albeit with a much more erotic backdrop to it, with Jennifer Connelly celebrating with her friends at the end, but making eye contact with the Goblin King.

It is a knowing look, and you see very light smile on her face, as she is in love with Jareth. Her hand moves to her stomach, and she gives him a knowing glance, she knows he has given her a child.

You now move several of her older movies into more modern times, thankfully the remote does a lot of the work for you.

First you put her in Black Swan in the lead role, and you spice it up. When the artistic director forcibly kissing her, but instead of biting him, you have Jennifer Connelly allow the kiss and return it, and he continues aggressively. His tongue deep inside of her mouth, and hers in his.

His hands find her breasts almost immediately, roughly freeing them from her shirt, as he tears it off of her. Then he pushes her against a wall and holds her there, his hand on her chest. He lowers her bra and sucks on her breasts, holding them in both hands and alternating sucking on one and then the other.

You have her a bit more trim for this role, but she still has her curves and those great breasts. The artistic director fucks her forcefully, using her body hungrily. The scene is visceral and not sexy, you show her face, and it is obvious she doesn’t want this. But she is young and she does want the break of being the new prima ballerina.

He forces her to her knees and tells her to open her mouth, and then forces her to suck his dick, something you show clearly and brutally.

He cums into her mouth and you see her spit it out on his shoe in disgust. “Another day Nina, I will really fuck you another day, this was just a taste. For now you have the part.”

Later there is another scene where they kiss again after a dance routine, and he gropes her forcefully, and fucks her right in the middle of the dance studio. This time with other dancers in it.

It is again short and harsh, not meant to be sensual, and he is quick about it.

He gets behind her, pins Jennifer Connelly’s head and breasts to the floor and fucks her doggy style. This is really hard sex, and it completes quickly. You see him pull out, still holding her face on the floor, and cum on her face.

He tells her to clean up his cum, zipping up his pants and leaving her, with other cast members having watched the encounter.

The movie progresses as normally, until the sex scene between Jennifer Connelly’s character Nina, and her counterpart Mika Kunis.

This was a well known lesbian sex scene and you take it quite a lot farther. It is far more explicit than anything seen before, and you show Jennifer Connelly’s hunger for something more.

You show a much longer scene, with the two lovely women having a long and sensual sex scene.

As famous as Black Swan was for this lesbian sex scene, you take it much farther. It is explicit, pornographic, and very emotional for the two actresses. They go at each other’s bodies with need and hunger.

You save Black Swan, and then mentally edit Jennifer Connelly’s wiki and IMDb to show her winning the Academy Award for the role that the former actress had won.

You now move the first of her old movies to modern times, The Hot Spot becomes a 2010 movie now.

You cast yourself in the lead, as Don Johnson is a little old, as a drifter who rolls into a small Texas town.

Your character ends up fooling around with the wife of the man who owns the car lot you work at, and it is an graphic and erotic love scene. She is played by Rosario Dawson, who brings beauty and intensity to the role.

When you fuck Rosario in the scene, it is at an urgent pace. She is married to a much older man and is at all not sexually satisfied. She has been waiting for something like this for a long time, she attacks your character sexually.

Rosario Dawson is more aggressive in fucking you than you are in fucking her, and you give it to her quite hard.

You show Rosario Dawson’s naked body beautifully, her full and muscular naked body as she had in Alexander. You show yourself fucking her doggy style, and you pound her like you rarely have anyone before.

When you are getting close you pull out, and she hungrily goes down on you, sucking the cum out of your cock. It is messy, she misses a lot of cum and ends up with your cum all over her mouth, chin and breasts, with an intense look in her eyes.

Your character robs the local bank later in the movie, it is not well planned, but you find the vault open and you get a lot of money. You don’t count it, but you found it during a large transfer. It is a very large amount of money, a few million in cash.

You also almost get caught, but you slip away. The local police spend a lot of time after this watching what you do.

Later your character takes Jennifer out to the beach, and in the place of the lesbian scene in the original, your character has a sex scene with her in current times in the film. As the two lovers embrace on the beach following the sex scene, Jennifer Connelly tells you why a man is blackmailing her. The blackmailer is played now by Michael Keaton.

She describes that her older sister and she had been lover. Their mother having passed away, she and her sister found comfort in each other’s arms, and each other’s bed.

“I am not really gay, but she is, and it felt good, so we did things in the room we shared. After I graduated high school we a fucked a lot, eventually it was pretty much every night.”

“Mr. Sutton recorded me and my dad having sex, and took a lot of pictures, then somehow he got a camera in my bedroom, and made videos of me and my sister, he made a lot of videos. Over time we had a lot of sex, and he must have been recording us for a while.”

“And he had a lot of videos from our house, things my dad made us do. My dad made me suck his dick in the car when sister was in the store, and he would make one of us suck his dick when he drove us anywhere.”

“Our father found out we were fucking, and he made us do it with him, and that son of a bitch recorded us…” Jennifer Connelly continues, as you show a one minute scene of the dad fucking Jennifer Connelly doggy style as she eats out her sister.

“It was like it would never end, but then all at once it did. My sister finally left town, she got a job out of town and left as fast as she could. She never looked back…”

“My dad left not long after, and left me here with the house, alone.” Jennifer Connelly continues. “He liked to fuck me, but he loved my sister like she was his wife, losing her hurt him deeply.”

“The last time I saw my dad was in his bed after she left. It was not romantic, he fucked me in the ass so hard it hurt, I think it was how he said goodbye.”

“I was lonely, but I thought it was over, then Mr. Sutton showed up with a laptop, and started showing me recordings. He said he would send the videos to my friends, and to my sister’s college. Also to my boss here in town, and to our pastor. He was going to ruin all of us.”

Your character comforts Jennifer Connelly, and then fucks her on the beach. It is a sensual and romantic sex scene, in the sun both of you look great. Nothing is , it is a slow pace, and is beautiful.

This scene contrasts the almost angry sex you had with Rosario Dawson, as being gentile. When the young Jennifer Connelly turns over and you fuck her doggy style, it is gentle. You pump into and out of her gently and slowly, admiring her beautiful young ass as you do it.

You show yourself gently making love to Jennifer Connelly, kissing her as you do, and when you are close you start to pull out and she asks you to finish inside of her.

“I am on the pill Harry,” Jennifer Connelly says in a sweet voice. “I want to feel you inside of me, I feel like you belong inside of me.”

You cum inside of her and hold her, and kiss her deeply before you get dressed. You leave soon, as you are angry and want to take care of the blackmailer.

When your character goes to Michael Keaton’s house to challenge him, you find him gone and find a laptop and another computer connected to large TVs.

The computer comes up on the big screen TV, and has a series of recordings with names on them. Several bear the name of the character Jennifer Connelly is playing, Gloria.

Some pictures and thumbnails involve an older man in her room, seemingly her dad. You watch one of those briefly, and you see what looks like her dad fucking her in her bed.

This poor young woman. Scene after scene follows, as she described, with her and her sister, and with a lot of her and her sister with their father.

As you look through the laptop, finding a lot of pictures and videos of Jennifer fucking her sister, you also see a video start where the blackmailer makes Jennifer strip, and then makes her crawl over and suck his dick.

It is a rough scene, watching the beautiful young woman, still looking innocent sucking the older man’s cock.

You see him fill her mouth with cum and make her swallow, something she does with shame.

As you watch the video you keep looking at pictures and video thumbnails on the laptop, and there are a lot. And not just of Jennifer Connelly.

You see a lot that include Rosario Dawson. There are voyeur pics of her from outside her home, of her in the shower, masturbating on her bed, and of her having sex with two different men who are not her husband.

You also show Rosario fucking her much older husband. Rosario is still young in this film, being 23 in your new cinematic reality, and her husband looks to be close to seventy, being very old. The old man doesn’t have a lot to give her in bed, but Rosario makes up for it by fucking him as hard as she can.

You fast forward through a long sex scene, where the blackmailer fucks Jennifer Connelly. It is disturbing to see the older man having her way with her, calling her names, degrading her, and sexually mistreating her.

You see him her briefly, slap her, and slap her ass hard, you see he fucks her in the ass as well, with his skinny dick, and it is obvious she doesn’t like it. It is another hard to watch scene.

He then pulls out and orders her to swallow for him.

“Come on Gloria, you be a good little whore and swallow your daddy’s cum,” he says in a creepy southern accent. She wipes his cock off and puts it into her mouth, and he moans and orgasms, her eyes go wide. “That is it, swallow it you whore...”

You finish that video, and then you look at another recording that is just like it, and another, and another.

This guy hasn’t just been blackmailing her for money, he has been fucking her quite often. Based on the dates, at least every week or so, it isn’t new at all.

You see more recordings of Rosario Dawson as well, but you don’t watch them, you have seen enough. You see one with Rosario and Jennifer Connelly naked, and you see that Rosario fucks the young Jennifer Connelly as hard as she fucks you.

You then skip past the rest of it, enough is enough.

You delete the recordings, and break the laptop and the computer just as the blackmailer gets home.

Your character beats the hell out of the Keaton, but you end up being blackmailed yourself. He has copies of everything. He has a video of you fucking Rosario that he is going to show Jennifer. He has a video of you fucking Jennifer than he is going to show Rosario, and he somehow has a video of you robbing the bank that he is going to show the police.

“You work for me now, son,” Michael Keaton says to you in a threatening tone. “Now you will bring me my money, and you will drive that little whore out here to to fuck me. Hell you can watch and hold the camera if you want, but that fine young whore is mine.”

“You can still date her, but some things don’t rinse out brother, her mouth will always taste like my cum,” the old man says in an evil tone. “She has swallowed so much of my cum you would be shocked, she loves it, she begs for it. She has swallowed my cum four or five times a week for a couple of years, that filthy mouth will never be clean again.”

Your character looks very angry, but Sutton doesn’t let up, “she is swallowing old man Harshaw’s cum, her boss at the dealership, and she swallowed her daddy’s cum before that…son, some filth don’t wash out…” he says, drooling he is so worked up describing it.

“That daddy-fucking bitch fucked old man Harshaw to get her job and make more money,” he continues. “That makes her a prostitute. But my prostitute you fucking loser, but really how many young women would do all of that? Naw, she will be sucking my cock for years to come.”

Your character attacks him and kills him. You then plant evidence to avert suspicion from you, going to his house and removing every computer and hard drive you can find, while planting some of the money you stole. This implicates him in the bank robbery.

You then burn all of the hard drives he had, destroying all of the sex tapes.

You then plan to marry Jennifer Connelly and move to the Caribbean. Rosario Dawson tries to stop you, showing a video on her phone that implicates you in the bank robbery. She makes the case for you to stay with her, her husband’s health is failing, soon you can be together.

Rosario walks in and she tells Jennifer Connelly about your sexual affair with her, and Jennifer runs away in tears. “That young little bitch will never understand Harry, you need a real woman, and I need a real man for a change,” Rosario says to you.

“She is a whore, she fucked my husband as well,” Rosario continues. “She fucked my husband as a part of her job, to make money for that pervert who has been blackmailing her, that is prostitution. She is a whore.”

“I caught her sucking his dick at the car lot. She sucked his dick the day she met him to get the job and then never stopped,” she says with an evil smile. “Again and again, day after day, even on Saturdays when she pulled a half day at the car lot. She swallowed my husband’s cum six days a week for nearly a year, she is a serious cum drinking whore. She puts me to shame…almost.”

Rosario holds out her phone and shows you a video that she has just started.

You show a two minute cumshot compilation of the old car dealer cumming in Jennifer Connelly’s mouth, again and again, and her swallowing. It is disturbing, but sexy. She looks up at her boss after her orgasms in her mouth, and appears happy. Jennifer Connelly smiles, she enjoyed it. She enjoyed swallowing the old man’s cum.

“See what I mean,” Rosario Dawson gloats as Jennifer Connelly’s smiling angelic face is shown, somewhat covered in cum. “She loved every moment of it, she loved eating my pussy, she loved fucking Frank Sutton, she loved it with her father, her sister, and everyone else she fucked. Whatever you think of me, that bitch is worse.”

Your character seems to have pause, still holding Rosario’s phone.

“Stay with me, we can be good together. I can please you sexually like no woman you will ever meet,” Rosario Dawson says as she unbuttons the top two buttons on her top and leans towards you. “She is too inexperienced to understand, and too much of a whore to know how to take care of you. I know how to make a man happy, I can take every inch of your big cock into my throat, and I won’t care if you fuck other women.”

“She can do all of that, but I can cook, I know all the ways to make a man happy.”

There is tense moment, as you consider your options. You don’t see any good ones. You want to be with Jennifer, but you have to find a way to placate Rosario before you leave. She will burn it all down if she thinks you are leaving her.

Finally you smile at her, looking down at her beautiful cleavage, and you give one of her big breasts a light grope, pinching where you know her nipple to be.

Then she smiles widely and pounces on you.

Rosario Dawson attacks your sexually, and you show another hard sex scene between you. You fuck her as hard as you can, and you and her share a lot of as you fuck.

You show a long twenty minute sex scene of you pounding away on Rosario’a beautiful naked body, sharing shots of bourbon between the many position changes.

You show Rosario Dawson on her chest with her beautiful ass up in the air, with your character pounding away doggy style, her entire body shaking as you fuck her.

What she doesn’t see, is that you aren’t pouring yourself as much as you are for her, and you aren’t swallowing it. You keep chasing it with a shot from a beer bottle, but you spit out the .

You show a long sex scene, and you cum several times. The first time a messy cumshot in her mouth, and the last two are on her beautiful naked breasts, and then on her face and hair.

She is close to out of it when you cum, and you finish all over her face, with her smiling as she feels it run down her cheek.

When you finish with her, Rosario passes out. She had five shots of bourbon and vigorous sex, you figure she won’t be awake for a while.

You leave her asleep on her bed, naked and her face and body covered in cum. You hope her husband comes home and finds her just like this.

You open her phone and delete the videos you saw earlier, and you find others of her and the blackmailer. You leave the videos of her and the other man, those can’t hurt you.

You also find folders full of naked pictures and videos of Jennifer Connelly that she must have gotten from the blackmailer. You delete them as well.

You then find a video of Rosario and Jennifer, probably shot by Michael Keaton, where Rosario is aggressively eating your the younger woman. Jennifer is not enjoying it, but Rosario is, with an intense and hungry look on her face.

The scene then shifts to Rosario sitting on Jennifer’s face, with a close up of Jennifer eating her pussy. Rosario has a wild look on her face as she grinds her pussy in Jennifer Connelly’s face. And Jennifer Connelly is eating pussy pretty hard, she is enjoying herself.

“Come on you little bitch, you fucking dyke! Eat my fucking pussy Gloria!” Rosario yells at Jennifer Connelly. “You ate pussy harder than this for your sister bitch!”

This scene ends when Rosario orgasms while sitting on Jennifer’s face, and then with the blackmailer walking over and pointing the camera down at his cock which he has been jerking, and he then cums on Jennifer Connelly’s face. Humiliating the poor young woman.

Rosario Dawson uses her fingers to push his cum into Jennifer Connelly’s mouth, “swallow that cum you little whore, eat it,” she says angrily.

You delete the video. You then see a series of videos where Rosario’s husband came in Jennifer Connelly’s mouth repeatedly, again and again, showing her swallowing quite a lot of cum. This is a different cumpilation, he seems to have recorded her hundreds of times.

Your character is shocked with how this young woman has been mistreated.

You delete them all and then delete them from her cloud storage. When you are done you delete her cloud storage account, and do a factory reset on her phone.

You then break her phone and drop the pieces in the toilet, and you remove the hard drive from her computer to take with you, hoping it has any remaining evidence on it.

You grab your bag from the hotel you are staying at and rush to catch Jennifer at her house, about to leave town, in tears.

You manage to convince her that you love her, and that Rosario was blackmailing you, and she understands. If she gets anything at all it is .

She was also blackmailed by Rosario, and Jennifer Connelly describes it, “she made me fuck her as well. She made me do all kinds of things with her, and to her.”

She is in tears as she describes what happened, “she made me do so many things, I didn’t want to, I promise. She fucked me with a strap on, she made me eat her out, she made me fuck Sutton with her…”

“None of that was your fault Gloria, none of it.” You reply. “Not her, not your dad, not that blackmailing asshole, and not her either.”

“What happened to Frank?” She asks about the blackmailer who has been found dead.

“He blackmailed someone he shouldn’t, and now he won’t anymore. But we need to leave.” You answer her. “Not just this town, but Texas, and this country. We have nothing left here, I know where we can go! I have enough money to last us a lifetime there.”

Jennifer is unsure, but you and her get into your car and drive away quickly, before Rosario or anyone else knows you are gone.

The movie now ends with you and Jennifer Connelly naked on an isolated beach in the Caribbean, playing in the water, and then having sex on the beach.

This scene lasts longer. You show Jennifer Connelly sucking your cock, along with just about everything else that two people can do in a long compilation of explicit fucking.

On the beach, in the ocean, under a waterfall, in a bed, all over the place.

You show a quick scene of Rosario’s husband walking in on her after you fucked her, still asleep and covered in your cum, and he loses it. They argue fiercely, as he calls her a cheating whore and she calls him an impotent and useless old man.

“I know about you and Gloria motherfucker! I know that little whore has been sucking your cock ever since she started working for you!” Rosario counters angrily, “if you had saved some energy for fucking me, maybe I would not have to find lovers outside of our bed.”

This leads to an angry fuck between them, and you show Rosario going wild as they fuck, goading her elderly husband on as they have sex.

She taunts him for not being man enough, for never being able to please her, for causing her to stray by never satisfying her. In the end her husband holds ip just fine, taunting her right back.

“You think you can fuck me to Dolly? Even knowing how often I fucked Gloria?” He says, relaxing with a smile. “I knew you were fucking around, and I profited off of it. You fuck the mayor? I get fast tracked zoning approval. You fuck the sheriff? My competition gets hassled. Darling you are like two year old car with two hundred thousand on the ticker. You might be able to work out, wear pretty dresses and look good, but in reality you are very well worn.”

He then kicks his wife out of the house, having had enough, and wanting to move on from her, and Rosario is seen walking down the street with a bag in tow, getting picked up by the Sheriff.

Later you show another scene where the sheriff is behind her, fucking Rosario Dawson doggy style. You see her looking bored, but he is having the time of his life. To her, this is what she has to do to survive.

You show him lean down over her, “Dolly, this is all you are worth to me, keep letting me do this and you have a place to stay. Past that we have nothing…” You show the pain on her face as she looks out the Sheriff’s window later and sees a new young woman meeting her now ex husband to try and get a job from him. She had most bigger than she had hoped to win.

The movie closes to black as you and Jennifer profess your love for the other.

You save your work, and get ready for the next movie, needing to get a lot done before you go to bed.

Up next, Career Opportunities.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)