More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

Up next, Career Opportunities.

An old classic modernized and improved.

In late 2010 you release Career Opportunities, and old favorite that wasn’t well reviewed and which did not make a lot of money.

In the more modern film Jennifer Connelly looks pretty much the same as she did originally, being close to the same age she was when it was released. You cast Christopher Mintz-Plasse as the town liar who is the male lead, one of the actors from Super Bad and Kick Ass.

You cast Jamie Foxx and Shia LaBeouf as the two incompetent thieves who break into the Target store, but you don’t worry about the rest of the cast. It seems the remote control updates the rest of cast without your input.

You watch the film with the new cast and release date, and you see that it has updated to your new standard for eroticism and sexuality. It is now a rated R movie, and now includes a lot more sexuality, and sex and nudity that was never in the original.

And a lot more of Jennifer Connelly. Her beauty, and her naked body.

The story remains similar, with the young male actor struggling with where he is in life, lying to neighborhood kids for no reason and facing being sent out of town if he doesn’t get a job quickly.

Jennifer Connelly is the daughter of the wealthiest man in town, and he mistreats her. Unkind, sometimes violent. And he often goes farther, in a creepy and perverted direction.

You show glimpses of his true nature, leering at his daughter, starting at her ass when she walks by. You see lasting glimpses of inappropriate touches, where is hands find her large breasts, with him squeezing her tits quite hard.

And you show her discomfort, she doesn’t like it at all. But he isn’t asking for permission, he doesn’t care what she thinks.

You show his hands linger on her, and his hungry stare as he looks at her, his hands on her big round ass, and often on her big breasts. You show his fingers rubbing her nipples over her clothing, and in one scene when they are watching TV you see his hand go down inside of her pants, and he fingers her as they sit together. Jennifer Connelly almost trembles in anger and discomfort.

You show one dark scene where she is dressing for bed, and her father walks up and opens her bedroom door and nods at her. She is topless, half dressed, her big breasts exposed, she slowly turns to face him, showing him her breasts. He smiles and nods for her to continue.

She undresses completely and follows him to his room with a frown on her face. Jennifer Connelly walks into his room, and you show the angle from outside of the room, and you see her father start to take off his belt as he closes the door.

You now transition to his bedroom, and you show him laying back, as Jennifer Connelly crawls up to him and briefly sucks his cock.

“You have always been good with your mouth Josie, better than your mother ever was,” he says in a creepy tone. “You were born to suck your daddy’s cock honey.”

Jennifer Connelly then climbs on him, lines him up and sits on his cock, then fucks her father gently cowgirl style.

This scene continues through a series of positions where the older man fucks his younger daughter. You show him behind her fucking her doggy style, “since your whore of a mother died, I’m glad you did your duty in her place.”

“And it always will be your duty, you are my wife now. You will fuck me as often as I want you to darling, and no boyfriends, no lovers, just your daddy.”

As he continues to fuck her you see him orgasm, and slow his pace, but press his body down on her, continuing to slowly thrust. “We might be getting to the time for you to have a child for me Josie, maybe give me a male heir, or better yet another daughter to fuck when you get too old.”

You transition to the light of day, with her naked and in her father’s arms. He is asleep, but she is wide awake, and angry.

In the morning you show her dressed and making breakfast, as her father drinks his coffee and checks the news on his phone.

When she brings him some bacon and eggs, he pats his lap and her gaze goes blank as she sits down. Her father opens her button down shirt and pulls a large breast out of her bra, and then begins to suck on it. He sucks her breast hard, as if her were trying to breastfeed.

“That is really nice Josie, you are a beautiful young woman,” he says in a creepy tone of voice. “Now why don’t you get down there and put that pretty mouth to work baby, send your daddy off to work with a smile.”

You see Jennifer Connelly stand, and you see her father help her out of her shirt and bra, then she gets on her knees between his legs and pulls his cock out of his pants.

Her face is one of hatred as she puts it in her mouth and starts sucking him off, and you let this scene go about thirty seconds before he cums in her mouth.

You see her holding it in her mouth, and wipe her chin and some cum dribbled onto it. “Come on now Josie, be a good girl and swallow your daddy’s cum.”

She looks up at him with hate in her eyes and swallows. He laughs, “I don’t know why you don’t love it yet, but in time you will learn to love the taste of my cum, I promise. We have been doing this a while, and we aren’t stopping anytime soon.”

“When I put a baby inside of you, you are going to suck a lot more cock honey. Every day, you are going to taste my cock every day, and I promise you will grow to love the taste of cum.”

You show her complain about not getting to go to college or to work, never being able to hang out with her friends. “Dad, I have been out of high school for two years, it is time for me to go to college!” She pleads, but he doesn’t care.

“I got plenty of money Josey,” he says as he gropes her. “You won’t need for money darling, you don’t need to worry about college or work, just pleasing your daddy.”

The movie now transitions to another scene, of the young man interviewing for and getting a job as a night janitor for Target. Just as in the original movie.

As in the old movie the two main characters worlds collide in the Target after closing.

You improve a few things mentally. First you give Jennifer Connelly a wardrobe upgrade worthy of the daughter of the wealthiest man in town. She wasn’t dressed well in the old movie, that changes.

She is now dressed very well. Her clothing still shows off her perfect young figure, but she is wearing a beautiful form fitting skirt and blouse, with nice knee high boots and a very nice jacket.

The skirt shows off her ass beautifully, and the form fitting blouse is tight and sheer, showing her big breasts and when the jacket isn’t closed, and her nipples show through it quite clearly.

The two characters become friends and more over the course of an evening inside of the closed store. They eat dinner, they goof around in the store, and they end up dancing to some romantic music.

This dancing leads to a tender kiss, and the kiss leads to the two of them making out on a sofa in the furniture section.

You show the young man’s hand tentatively reach for and squeeze her breast, and she smiles at him, “I like it, you can do what you want.”

He smiles and squeezes her tits hard, opening her jacket and enjoying her beautiful breasts.

This leads to a brief scene where they undress and have sex, showing the young man’s wonder and amazement as he unbuttons and opens her shirt, exposing her breasts. She leans back and uses her arms to push her tits together, knowing what this does to men.

He spends several minutes sucking and licking on her breasts, enjoying them quite a lot.

He pushes her tits together and sucks on them in turn, and looks like he is in heaven.

He marvels at the first set of tits he ever sees in person, all the better for being the tits of the most beautiful girl in town.

They then kiss tenderly and continue to undress, and Jennifer Connelly pulls out his cock and gives him a quick handjob, and then a blowjob, his first. But she stops before he cums.

She then pulls her skirt up to her waist and pulls her tiny g-string underwear off and spreads her legs.

The young man lines up his cock and pushes into her, and sees an approving smile on her face.

The young man is barely inside of Jennifer Connelly, a penetration scene you show very tastefully, before the local sheriff bangs on the glass and interrupts them.

After this resolves they laugh and head back to the sofa, and you show a full sex scene between them. It is a light hearted and fun sex scene, and you show them both enjoy it quite a lot.

There are not many position changes, and you show them smiling and laughing as they fuck.

Jennifer Connelly’s new boyfriend cums inside of her, and she orgasms as well, just seconds earlier. When the moment passes, he begins to stress out, worrying that she will now be pregnant.

“Don’t worry Frank, I am on the pill, I am safe enough,” she replies. “If it bothers you, you can cum in my mouth next time, I like it. I like to swallow.”

“So you are, well you have, you are having...” the young man stammers.

“Sex?” She answers sweetly, “yes Frank, I fuck, I fuck a lot. We are adults, so that is what we do. We fuck. Guys like you suck tits, girls like me suck dick, it is what happens.”

You see her eyes dart, and an image of her father kissing her comes to mind. A very aggressive kiss, him forcing his tongue into her mouth, followed by a quick compilation of him cumming on her and in her. On her face, on her tits, in her mouth, everywhere really.

She shakes her head trying to get it out of her head.

“Frank, I am not going home anymore, I never can again,” she answers. “I have to leave town, and I am not coming back again. I am going to live in San Diego.”

“Why do you have to leave town Josie? Your dad owns this town...”, Frank replies. “Like the whole thing.”

“He does own a lot, and he thinks he owns me,” she replies. “My dad is the reason I am on birth control, the reason I have been for the last year or so…”

Frank doesn’t get it for a minute, and then his eyes go wide. “Your dad, Mr. McClellan, he is fucking, you are fucking…your…” Frank can barely finish the words.

“Fucking my dad? Yeah Frank, pretty much every day since my mom died.” Jennifer Connelly replies.

“But that was a year ago…” Frank replies, stopping again. Now he understands. Jennifer Connelly locks eyes with him as he realizes the awful truth.

“Yeah, it has been that long. I didn’t have a choice, when my mom got sick he started touching me, and I let him,” she replied. “And with her getting weak…he started putting his dick in my mouth. I was swallowing his cum for a while before my mom died, it started when I was just eighteen.”

“My dad is a very bad man, I am not going back…now he wants me to have a child for him, a daughter for him to fuck one day. I won’t have a child for that fucking pervert.”

“You should go to the police, your dad is a criminal Josie! He will go to jail for what he did, to prison.”

Jennifer Connelly laughs sarcastically, “my dad is a billionaire, and billionaires don’t go to jail. My dad owns the cops here,” she says softly.

“He renovated the police stations, he buys the squad cars, he pays for the police chief’s campaigns. He pays off the mayor and the city council as well, this is his town, the cops aren’t an option. And I was eighteen, it wasn’t illegal…he never did anything when I was underage.”

There is a long moment of silence as the truth of the situation dawns on her new lover.

“I am never walking into that house again Frank,” she replies. “I am leaving tonight, I can’t go back.”

He asks how she will leave, and she shows him her backpack, which is full of cash. You show her beautiful naked breasts jiggle as she moves the backpack. She is still naked, and looks great.

“Jesus Christ Josie,” he replies. “How much is that!” He tries to not stare at her large breasts, and he fails.

“I don’t mind if you look at my tits Frank. Stare at them, touch them, suck them, put your cock between them, cum on them, you can do whatever you want.”

“And it is about a half million dollars,” she replies sweetly. “This isn’t all I have, I moved some money to a new bank account, enough to live for a while.”

“How much money? I mean how long will you be able to live?” He asks.

“It is a lot Frank, and not just me. We,” she replies, kissing him. “I want you to come with me.”

“Josie I don’t know if I can.” he answers, uncertain. “I have things going on here, I can’t just come with you...”

She kisses him and puts her hand on his cock, taking it into her hand. “You already have cum ...” she lets that word settle for a moment. “You have cum with me silly boy, right here on the sofa.”

“Come with me Frank. You can cum in me, on me, on my tits, on my face, wherever you want to every day. All day.”

She slowly jerks his cock and leans in to kiss him, then gets on her knees before him. She smiles beautifully as she lowers herself, letting her breasts run against his cock as she does it.

She lowers her head and puts his cock into her mouth and sucks it briefly, before speaking again, “come with me Frank, I like you, we can start over together.”

She returns to sucking his cock, something you show very clearly, and he stammers a reply. “Josie it isn’t that easy, how would we live? $500,000 doesn’t go very far in California.”

She takes his cock out of her mouth, “I have a lot more than a half million dollars, my family is worth a few billion. I moved my bank accounts where I am going, and my trust can be had when we get there.” She smiles and kisses the tip of his cock.

“My trust is from my mom, it was mostly her money, and is hundreds of millions Frank. It will last us forever.”

“What?” He asks awkwardly, struggling as she is beautiful, naked, and is still stroking his cock. And now she is telling him they will be wealthy? That she is worth hundreds of millions?

“Six hundred million, give it take,” she continues. “I don’t get all of it just yet, but I have plenty right away. Tens of millions of dollars. When I turn twenty one I can get all of it, that is in few months, no big deal.”

“All we will have to do all day is fuck Frank,” she says giving him ‘fuck me’ eyes. “We have a lot of years to make up for where I didn’t know how nice you are, and what a good fuck your are.”

She slowly jerks his cock as she talks dirty to him, “if I had known you had this dick game, I would have been with you sooner. Let’s not waste any more time.” She then returns to sucking his cock, but aggressively.

Not long after he cums into her mouth, and the two of them hear something crash in the store. She swallows quickly, and smiles at her new boyfriend.

They quickly get dressed, soon running into two armed criminals. Jennifer Connelly has not put on her jacket, leaving her in a tight skirt and a very tight and sheer blouse that shows off her erect nipples for being aroused, and it seems even tighter as she just had vigorous sex.

She looks amazing, and she hasn’t caught her breath yet, the two criminals almost lose their minds when they see her.

The movie then moves along about as it did, with the two criminals lusting over Jennifer Connelly. A few of the original set pieces remain, such as the scene where she rides the horse ride, but much of it is modernized.

You show Jennifer seduce the criminal played by Jamie Foxx, trying to keep her and her new boyfriend from harm.

She and Jamie Foxx have an increasingly sexual banter, before he moves in and kisses her deeply. Her new boyfriend winces, “you might want her to rinse out her…” he starts, seeing the robber kissing her a few minutes after she swallowed cum, oh well.

There is a brief and intense make out session between Jennifer and Jamie Foxx that shows him groping her big breasts and exposing them as he kisses her, right in front of her boyfriend.

Jamie Foxx then spends a couple of minutes hungrily sucking her big breasts. He is enjoying it quite a lot, but she looks less interested.

He then lowers her to her knees and pulls his cock out, and the boyfriend looks away as Jennifer Connelly gives Jamie Foxx a messy blowjob. She has regret on her face as she does it.

You show her sucking Jamie Foxx’s cock for several minutes, but when he cums you show her take it out of her mouth, spitting the little cum she tasted out, before wiping her hand on a napkin nearby.

Her boyfriend Frank is saddened by this, but she is worried the criminals will harm them. This had to be done.

She ends up sitting next to him, and she tries to help him keep it together. “Don’t be a square baby,” she says, trying to reassure him.

When they are alone, she explains to Frank that she had to, “they haven’t found my money, but this is bad. If they find my money you are dead, I might live if they think they get to fuck me.” She says in a quiet tone, “if they both fuck me Frank, both of them, I don’t want that, being alive only as long as I fuck those two assholes.”

“If they don’t find my money, you might still be dead and they are both going to fuck me anyway, I can see it in their eyes. They mean to have me, and have me a lot.”

“If the cops get here and catch them, my dad finds me, then I get taken home, and my pervert father will keep fucking me. And he has done that for the last god-damned time.”

She looks him in the eyes, “I want you Frank, just you, I am trying to make that happen for us.”

Soon the two criminals load their van with expensive big screen TVs and electronics and prepare to leave, and Jamie Foxx lets her have the keys to fire up the van, as she has been very affectionate towards him.

You show a quick scene in the back of the store where Jamie Foxx is fucking Jennifer Connelly. It is quite graphic, and a very erotic visual. You see a condom on his black cock, something she insisted on and that he found in the store.

He has Jennifer Connelly laid back on a table naked, and he is pounding away, working his cock in and out of her quickly.

You show the scene at some length, and show him orgasm inside of her, in the condom, and show the joy on his face and the disgust on hers. She just wants to survive. Then he pulls out and he sees the condom broke open, he came deep inside of her.

“Too bad babe,” Jamie Foxx says casually. “Meant to be I guess, Gil! We need to leave soon, if you want to fuck this bitch you need to get over here and get to it.”

Shia LeBeouf then walks up, a bit more shy, “I don’t have any rubbers man, where did you find yours?”

“No need Gil, mine broke anyway, fuck the bitch raw or don’t fuck her at all,” Jaimie Foxx replies. “We need to split before they get here to open.”

Jennifer Connelly is on her stomach, still processing her day. She had sucked her dad’s dick and tasted his cum, and he had fucked her after he got home from work. Then Frank fucked her and she had tasted his cum as well.

Now one of the robbers and then the other. Four men in one day, she never thought she would do that in her life.

You show Shia LeBeouf move in behind her and push his cock into her doggy style, and rather violently fuck her for about five minutes before spasming and contorting in orgasm. You show him lie back, relaxing, and then you show him fall asleep. Jennifer Connelly sees this and smiles, laughing quietly.

As he walks back to where Frank is, Jamie Foxx is zipping up his pants, “that bitch is a really good fuck, shame you won’t ever get to know how it feels, would be sloppy thirds after my boy gets done anyway. But we are taking that big tittied bitch with us, some fun for the road.”

As he continues to taunt her boyfriend for losing her, Jennifer Connelly slips out of the dock and fires up the van. “You weren’t ever going to keep her man, a hot piece of ass like that? You were lucky if you ever fucked her in the first place, but I doubt you did.”

She steals their van, driving away quickly and leaves the criminals there, leaving them no escape, and the young night janitor finds a shotgun in the back and captures the two criminals. He ties them up and leaves them for the police.

The police catch the robbers, but Frank and Josie are already long gone. They left the van back at the store with the loot still in it, but there is no trace of them. Her dad freaks out and demands a manhunt for her and the guy at Target the robbers are talking about, but he only owns the local police. Outside of city lines he doesn’t have nearly as much sway, and they are gone.

You show them walking, the two young lovers on a country road headed out of town, with the lights of a bigger city on the horizon. They speak of buying a car when they get there, and the hope of an upcoming life of limitless potential.

The movie closes with the two young lovers sitting on a beautiful beach, with the two of them looking healthy and well. Jennifer Connelly is dressed in a form fitting one piece swimsuit, and stands and holds a hand out to her boyfriend.

“Care to join me inside babe?” She asks seductively, “remember that whole nothing to do but fucking thing? You haven’t fucked me today Frank, and I am ready for you.”

You show the two lovers hurry into a very nice hotel room and quickly strip, and you show a long sex scene between the two of them just before the movie closes to credits.

This scene is slow and passionate, one long cut, with the camera moving around them as they have a slow and romantic fuck.

You show the two young lovers enjoying each other, and you show love in the way they touch, the way they kiss, and the way they fuck.

You have Jennifer Connelly appear in season 3 of Breaking Bad, as a beautiful former student from Walter White’s chemistry class.

You show that back when she was a student, that she had grown close to her chemistry teacher. As a student she had shown promise, but that had fallen away as she grew close to graduation and had left the stabilizing influence of school.

She is shown in a flashback as a student looking happy, and working hard in school.

Then in a later flashback she is being introduced to Walter White as a paid teacher’s assistant. She tells Walker White that she was now living with her grandmother, having lost her mother and father recently.

Her mother was killed in a shooting, killed by one of the men she knew at her job at the strip club, allegedly a man who had paid her for sex. Jenny had also lost her father, to a overdose, and her father had cancer himself at the time.

His interest in his student was always about her promise as a student and her interest in chemistry, Walter White was professional with her.

She is shown to have graduated, but stayed in touch, working as a teachers assistant at the high school, and visiting him at the carwash from time to time, as well as working with him at the school.

His interest now to this point is also purely professional, but now he hopes to guide her to avoid the troubles she described her parents as having had.

One day after school ended she visited him, the class she was helping teach having ended, and Walter’s as well.

She explained how much she cared for him, having known him some years, and recently having learned of his diagnosis.

The two grow close, and as things deteriorate for Walter, struggling with his wife having an affair with her boss, Walter has a brief sexual affair with the beautiful school principle Carmen.

It doesn’t go as it did in the show, in your version the principle accepts Walter’s advances, and they have a fairly rough fuck in her office.

There is romantic tension between them, and this leads to a romantic hug, and an awkward silence as they look into each other’s eyes.

Walter leans into Carmen to kiss her, but he hesitates. Carmen’s eyes are closed, and her lips slightly open, and you see that her breath is quicker, and that it appears she is arching her chest forward, making her tits more pronounced. Carmen then leans in and instigates the kiss herself.

They first share a quick and then a lasting kiss. You show their tongues in each other’s mouths, with a kiss that grows in passion.

Soon you show Walter’s hands wander, and he is groping one of Carmen’s tits. He realizes what he is doing and pauses, but she leans up to him with her mouth open and her tongue extending to him, wanting more, so he continues.

You show Carmen’s hands wander, with her hand reaching down outside of his pants to grip his erection, before sliding her hand inside of his pants, now jerking him off inside of his pants.

This soon leads to her top being opened and Walter sucking her tits. He nearly tears off her blouse and roughly pulls down her bra and sucks on her tits, squeezing them and sucking hard.

You see hunger in Carmen’s eyes as Walter pulls away, and you show Carmen topless, and her tits giggle as she unbuckles his belt rather aggressively. She wants it, and she doesn’t want to wait for it.

When his belt is off Carmen falls to her knees and pulls Walter’s pants down, and when his cock pops out, you see the look of want on her face, a longing.

Moments later she is sucking his cock, and in bouts a sloppy and noisy manner. She pushes him backward and he falls back on a sofa in her office, and she keeps at it, sucking his cock agressively.

Walter is shown lying on a sofa in her office and you show Carmen’s head bobbing up and down quickly, you show his glistening cock in her mouth as she looks him in the eyes and sucks his cock furiously.

She lets his cock out of her mouth and nearly snarls at him, “put it inside of me Walter…” Carmen keeps jerking him off as she does, her big tits shaking. “I want you inside of me now!”

The scene changes showing that Walter is now fucking the beautiful young principle. You show an engagement ring on the ring finger of her left hand, the hand that grips his shoulder as he fucks her hard.

You then show a rough sex scene, and you show the body Carmen only teased in the original, she is quite beautiful, and Walter fucks her hard, not wearing a condom.

She climbs on him cowgirl style and you show her beautiful muscular ass, and Walter sucks her tits. She bounces up and down on his cock with a quick pace, and you show quite a lot of pleasure on Carmen’s beautiful face.

You then show Walter bend his boss over her desk, and hold her beautiful ass in his hands as he points away doggy style. You see him slap her ass, and reach around and grope her tits, and when she turns to object he leans down to kiss her, and you show her face clearly. She doesn’t like what she feels as disrespect, but she appears to love getting fucked at the moment.

You see her ass bouncing hard as Walter White fucks her, Carmen showing anger at how he is treating her. As she sees him tense up she tries to stop him, “Walter, not inside of me! I’m not safe…don’t cum inside of me!”

But it is too late, Walter holds her hips tightly and pushes himself all the way into her, looking down at her beautiful body. Carmen then squeals in orgasm herself, trying to not be too loud as they are in her office, but she fails.

Walter White is still holding her ass in both hands, and you see him smile and squeeze her ass, proud of himself. He slowly pumps his cock in and out of Carmen, enjoying the wonderful feeling of her lean and athletic body.

You see her smile widely, seeming quite contented, she sex was good for her. Walter leans down to kiss her, and Carmen leans back and kisses him deeply, enjoying the moment as he is still deep inside of her, and as he reaches up and fondles her perky tits, his fingers playing with her pronounced nipples.

Carmen reaches down and feels cock still inside of her with her fingers, and looks at them when she feels something on her fingers. She realizes it is his cum, and then the realization kicks in.

After they are finished, Walter having fucked her and cum inside of her, Carmen has regrets about having sex with a married teacher. She is engaged and isn’t on birth control it seems. This could end her relationship.

“Fuck Walter, a little warning would be nice,” she hisses at him, leaning against her desk, still naked, and looking beautiful. “I am not safe, I could get pregnant. I am with someone asshole!”

Walter, being drunk on his new power and wealth, is insensitive, “you could have warned me Carmen, I would have cum in your mouth quite happily.” His self important tone is as present as ever

He then begins to go into detail on the health benefits of semen, “it is quite good for you, and high in protein, next time I will pull out and let you swallow it.”

“There won’t be a next time asshole…” she hisses back at him. “I’m not safe! I could get pregnant!”

“How would I know you aren’t safe? I saw the ring and figured you were on birth control Carmen, it isn’t like you asked me to put on a condom,” Walter counters. “Why aren’t you on the pill? An allergy or something to birth control? I mean you should carry condoms if not right?”

“We don’t need it Walter,” she counters quietly, fiddling with the ring on her finger.

“Your man is shooting blanks eh?” Walter says with a grin. “Sorry about that, I guess this could get awkward.”

Carmen’s head is down, then the camera flashes to a picture that was knocked over on her desk, of Carmen with a beautiful black woman. You see Walter notice it, then look around, seeing that all of the pictures of Carmen have the same woman in them.

Walter laughs lightly, “I am engaged to a woman Walter, we don’t need birth control. If I get pregnant it is over, and I love her.”

“Didn’t see that coming,” Walter replies. “But then you are an educated woman, you know what can happen if you have unsafe sex.”

“And you didn’t seem very gay a few moments ago Carmen,” Walter says with a smile. “I might have some scratches on my back, and I’m not sure lesbians suck cock like you did with me.”

They continue to argue about what happened, and after Walter tries to have sex with her again, groping her tits as she starts to get dressed, and the principle angrily puts Walter White on an indefinite leave of absence.

As the season progresses, Walter finally moves out into a nice new apartment and settles into working in Gus’s super lab with Gale assisting him. After work one night, he comes home and settles into a tall glass of bourbon.

Walter finishes the first glass, and starts a second and you see his anger as he looks at a family picture he has on a counter, focusing on his now ex-wife Skyler.

There is a knock at the door, and he opens it to see his former student Jennifer Connelly standing before him. She hugs Walter White, in tears, and then invites herself in. She explains how much she missed him, that he was the only stable thing in her life, the only man she could trust.

“I missed you so much Mr. White, they wouldn’t tell us anything about why you left, I was scared that you got sick again.” Jennifer Connelly says, looking up into his eyes.

“I don’t know what I would do without you Mr. White, I am not going back to work at the school without you there, I can’t.” She says in a tone, “are you coming back to work?”

Walter White gives a smile, “Jenny, I don’t think that is going to happen, but it isn’t my health. I feel fine, I am in remission actually.”

Jennifer Connelly smothers him in a hug, “oh thank God,” she says, starting to cry, and when she looks up at him, her gaze is loving, and her face is beautiful.

“I need you Mr. White,” she says softly, “I want you Mr. White, I want you inside of me.”

As Walter White looks down at her, the beautiful young Jennifer Connelly, his self control wavers. He looks over at the picture of his family and specifically at Skyler, his cheating wife, and then leans down and kisses his former student.

You transition straight from the kiss to a rough sex scene, where Jennifer Connelly does most of the work and attacks Walter White sexually.

You show his pleasure as she sucks his cock, going at it hard, before mounting him and riding him very hard cowgirl style.

You show Walter White holding on for dear life as the beautiful young woman fucks him, and you show Jennifer Connelly’s beautiful naked body on full display. Her large and perky breasts bouncing up and down beautifully. Her toned legs and big muscular ass accent against his thinner frame for having been in chemotherapy.

When Walter orgasms, she collapses on him and kisses him desperately, and rolls off of him. You show her on her back, naked, her large breasts defying gravity and standing up, beautiful and perky.

You show their relationship continue for a time, as the episodes progress, with Jennifer Connelly moving into Walter’s apartment and acting as his wife, often telling him how much she adores and loves him.

Eventually Walter moves back into his house, but he keeps the apartment, as he did in the original show, letting his young lover live there, supporting her with the money he makes. He also drops by and has sex with her nearly every day, and speaks to her on the phone often.

As season three continues to its climax, you show occasional scenes with Walter White and Jennifer Connelly, who becomes more and more infatuated with her former teacher. They are shown having sex quite often.

All over the apartment, in hotels, in her car, everywhere they can think of. Walter even brings her to his house when his wife is away and his son is at school, and he fucks Jennifer Connelly on his bed, where he used to have sex with his wife.

As the season finishes, Jennifer Connelly remains in his apartment as his lover, as he lives in his house, primarily to be around his kids, never having forgiven his wife for cheating on him.

In a scene towards the end of the season, you show Walter Jr. telling his mom and dad that his principle is pregnant, and his mom is shocked. Walter White heard this and laughs lightly.

“I thought she was with a woman,” Skyler comments. Walter asks how she knows, is she sure? “I don’t know Walt, but I am pretty sure, the signs are there. The pictures on her desk, and she has brought a woman to some school functions, and they seemed quite friendly, nearly intimate.”

Walter smiles lightly, he hasn’t heard from Carmen and doubts he will at this point.

You save your work and consider what you should have for Jennifer Connelly the next year.

On to 2011, The Rocketeer and Red State.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)