More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who has discovered the latest of their nefarious plans?

Jennifer, an art historian

Jennifer lazily signed the papers that were scattered over her desk. Ever since she was accepted to work at the university, she was hoping for a way to continue her education. She wanted to learn more about art and artists; about periods in time where the most famous works were created. Or about lost works hidden from prying eyes. Instead, she had been stuck with all the busywork of approving loans and attending useless meetings with self-important directors and board holders that cared only about money.

Her assistant, a young woman named Sandy, came in with another stack of papers. "Sorry to bother you, Ms. Layna, but another set of papers arrived for you."

Jennifer groaned at the thought of reading more paperwork. "Just put them on my desk."

"Yes, Ms. Layna."

"And I told you not to call me that."

"Oh, right! Sorry, Ms. - I mean, Jennifer!"

Sandy put the papers down and walked back to her desk outside the office. Jennifer finished her current stack and began reading the new papers she was given.

How do Jennifer's dealings with the conspiracy begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)