More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by King_of_Fan King_of_Fan

Who's the girl we're going to follow though ?

Jennifer, a futanari who wants to show off her cock

Your day starts as usual, with the alarm blaring next to your bed and the morning wood rising from under the covers. The difference is that today is the big day: you will realize your greatest fetish.

Your name is Jennifer and you are a college student who turned 19 last week. You are one meter and ninety tall, you have white and smooth skin, with sinuous curves in the right places. The short, straight dark blonde hair fits perfectly with your big brown eyes and beautiful face. You have a firm, round ass and wide hips, flat and slim stomach that brings your hourglass figure to a pair of perky C-cup breasts. Your graceful legs, slender arms, graceful hands and feet complete the exciting package. But what you're really proud of is your 8-inch cock, wrapped in your thick pubic hair, putting your virgin pussy lips in the dark.

That's what you're going to show off. Nothing and no one can stop you.

You quickly get out of bed, then heading in front of the wardrobe mirror. After taking a quick look at yourself, you hastily begin to undress and throw your clothes all over the room without any restraint. In the end you remain as your mother made you.

Exit your room and run downstairs. Once in the living room, just as you had long planned, there is no one there. You then enjoy the silence of the house and the sensation of having your cock free from the chastity belt you are used to wearing.

But the question now is...

What to do with your day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)