More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by InaroInra InaroInra

Who is the first constestant?

Jennifer, The Bridesmaid

Before blacking out, the last thing Jen could recall was how drunk and stupid she was. Miserably high, drowning herself at home with multiple beer cans surrounding her. Oddly though, the only sense of vertigo came from the bright studio lights spotlighting her nigh-androgynous body. Reflexively she tensed herself as the audience was introduced to her depression and chill vibe. An old white sweater wrapped around with multiple brown beer stains with matching yoga pants. On top of her oily red hair, if the audience was any closer they’d get a whiff of that classic pothead scent that’s been marinating on her for the past three days.

“With how filthy our short-haired-ginger contestant appears it would be easy to think our first contestant of the season's a man, but please give a warm welcome to Jennifer!” Hearing the jeering audience, Jack bowed before continuing his monologue. “On this special edition of Bimbo or Billionaire, we've tweaked the rules to be a bit more unforgiving for our contestant; removing all of the prizes instead of the billion-dollar prize. In exchange are themed grab bags after unused categories. There are no reversals, redos, or resignations! Either Jennifer earns every punishment or walks out a billion dollars richer!”

'Oh god did I really sign up for this while drunk as fuck?' While not her first evening spent wasted, something like this only happened in movies. Should Jennifer expect to find her car halfway into her house since this batshit crazy nonsense is happening? If the news caught wind of any of this, she'd never live it down!

“An all-or-nothing edition of Bimbo or Billionaire! Maybe some find it cruel, but these characters desperately need reform.” As if Jennifer could feel the cameras zooming into her beer stains, she shrank back trying to cover what she could.

“OHHH-EM-GEE! She totes need a makeover!!!!” Chrissi’s breasts swished left and right as she squealed.

Jack couldn’t help smiling as he continued. “24-year-old Ms. Jennifer Goodman. A politician’s daughter, an aspiring lawyer. Connections and networks of high-class individuals at her beck and call, even a worldwide pandemic failed to stop her rapid climbing of the world’s ladder! But as sure as rain under all that professional creed are scandals a-plenty.”

Hearing scandal, the word sent shivers down Jennifer's spine. There wasn't really anything too bad. Really anything they could dig up has more potential to benefit her depending on how she spun it. But a tiny part of her brain couldn't help worrying. What if she told them all of her skeletons in the closet, or even just one. Knowledge of any of her eccentricities and flaws sent a shiver through her spine.

Jack’s face couldn't repress a shit-eating grin. "I’m sure that response tells it all. Now let’s get on with our show! Pick any number between 1 & 20.”

“13” Rubbing her forehead, Jennifer decided to begin with negative notions. Her odds weren't good, but relying on psychology rather than random choice would provide more benefit than not. The quicker everything ends the quicker she can cover up anything that comes out of this garbage.

“What is with people and unlucky numbers? Alright, let's see 13!”

As Jack pointed to the case, Chrissi stomped in place absolutely in denial.

“Like… I totes don’t wanna open it! What if it makes me super miss…miss… not lucky?”

“Chrissi... You know you're too unlucky for a number to do anything.” Shrugging in response, it seemed Jack’s comment fixed her attitude as she skipped over to the case.

“You’re sooo totally right!” Chrissi clapped before revealing a card with a stick figure Silhouette.

“Ah-ha! Our first punishment of the day. Isn't it great?! Now you won't have to worry whether your boyfriend is hoping for dick or not!"

With the cameramen focusing on Jennifer's flat chest, she couldn’t help furiously blushing. That night of Netflix and chill quickly turned into such a disaster her boyfriend realized 'Wait you're not a femboi?'.

"It was only one time!"

“Sure it was.” Jack smiled. “Let’s see what’s up on the board!”

Beach Bimbo - Jennifer will look as if she’s lived her entire life on the beach. Naturally bronzed skin and some beautiful tan lines, and she’ll always have a body perfect for swimsuits. In fact, her skin actively soaks up the sunlight like photosynthesis. If it’s not a sunny day outside, she’ll be feeling pretty tired and slow.

Porno Perfection - Jennifer’s assets will be bumped slightly as her body becomes in line with models. Included inside her breasts and bum are implants that expand whenever she sees porn with women who have bigger busts or bottoms. She'll always stand up to the stiff competition with this.

Free to Enjoy - Jennifer's body will gain voluptuous curves. Others near her will feel a growing desire to touch her body, and while she may complain she won't be able to stop them. While being felt up, she will move to make it easier for them, but otherwise will attempt to go about her business despite the groping. Major increase in the sensitivity of legs, ass, and breasts.

Great Things Come in Small Packages - Jen will shrink down to a mere 5 feet. But in exchange for the height, any punishment that changes her breasts or butt will double in effect.

Which Punishment Won?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)