More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zebbe zebbe

Who would you like to date?

Jennifer, 37y/o BBW cheating fucktoy with massive tits

Jennifer (more usually the whole name, bit sometimes Jen or Jenny) is a big girl, in every way. Big hips, big ass, long dark hair that reaches to her (large) waist, and absolutely astonishing tits.

Indeed those tits are the first thing most people notice when they see Jenny; especially for a guy, it’s hard to see anything other than those crazy-huge G/H cup funbags. (If you want a general idea of what she looks like, do a search for Susi Quatroux. Jenny’s a bit bigger and somewhat prettier but generally the same.)

I’ve known Jennifer for a long time; we were friends in our college days. I was there when she met her husband, they came to me for advice about kids, and she confided in me about the troubles in her marriage. And through all this I never realised what an absolute filthy slut my friend was hiding from the world.

See, all the time she was married, my friend was holding back her true self. Deep down, she sees herself as nothing but a fucktoy; a set of holes to make men cum. She explained this to me just after making me blow my load in her wet, eager mouth, and just before I bent her over my desk to pound her sopping pussy and make her fat, round ass bounce. I quickly realised she wasn’t kidding about being little more than a piece of meat; as I shoved her chubby form unceremoniously in front of a mirror and told her to watch herself be used like the fat worthless whore she is, she squirted all over my cock over and over.

After that, and with my encouragement, she stopped holding back her slutty side and her marriage didn’t last long. Last time I saw her she was in a long black dress that showed off her ridiculous tits and ass, with a small knot of men practically fighting over her. They don’t know that all her kids are by different guys, or that all they need to do is lean in and whisper “your cunt is mine, fucktoy. Get ready to be used” and she’ll practically flood the ground and let you take her in any hole, protected or not. They don’t know that deep down she’s just a machine for making men cum.

But Jenny knows. And I know. And now you know.

How do you use the slut?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)