More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kkwik kkwik

Who will the story follow?

Jenna, the captain of the college swim team

Jenna had read the law so many times, but she still couldn't believe that today was going to be last time in her life wearing clothes. True, she wasn't going to be the only one, but to see all guys staring at her and jacking off to her (which was now encouraged, no less) was really scary to her.

"Goodbye, clothes," she said, and folded her clothes in a pile.

The police would come to her house later to gather all her clothes. She didn't live in a cold weather country, which meant there will not be coats to wear in winter. Jenna looked at her naked body. She had done everything she could to make her body look good naked, now that her body was the only apparel she had. She had a cute piercing to her navel, and a cute tattoo of a flower on her right buttocks. She added both a few days after the announcement of the Mandatory Nudity Law. She looked at her big breasts, which were Double Ds. She still had tan lines, which would soon be gone forever. One of the perks of being naked all the time.

"Jenna, come eat breakfeast!" her mom said downstairs.

"Coming Mom!" Jenna said, and sighed. Her family was going to see her naked for the first time since she was a child.

How will the family react to Jenna's naked body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)