More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by takacube takacube

What's next?

Jenna, a single mother wanting to bond with her son

With the last bits of trash sorted and recycling placed outside by the curb, John Smith sighed and checked his phone for any texts or messages, missed calls, DMs...anything but only came across the same screen as before: nothing. It took him all of a few moments to feel completely drained before he turned and began his way back to the elevator, back upstairs to his quiet existence, back upstairs to his bank collection and yet another lonely sock evening. Perhaps it had something to do with his name, who the hell names their son "John" if they had the last name "Smith"? Of all the bland names to give him, and there were plenty (like Keith), they chose JOHN?

"Maybe you're just blue-balled?" he whispered softly to himself and then laughed at that before a short commotion and a muffled scream alerted him to the end of the walkway leading to the garage. John already knew what it was before he reached the source of the sound: he had informed the building super about the water dripping and pooling on the cement leading to the garage door. It was only a matter of time before the weather would freeze over that spot and a twisted ankle would be a godsend in comparison. The old man? Just hit him in the face and told him to "fuck off then". Curse of a bland name: no one really cared about you and your opinions on things.

"You alright, Amber?" he called out, reaching down and helping the young brunette off the ground, pausing momentarily to make sure she was steady before he bent over and began to pick up her groceries that lay scattered on the ground all around them.

"Oh..thanks...damn floor..." Amber rubbed the sore spot on her ass where she had planted after losing balance and John had to fight his eyes tracing on her backside. Yoga pants were a gift from the gods, he surely believed, but the same gods just laughed and mocked him for it. "Thanks, John."

He spent a few more minutes making sure he had managed to get everything back into the bag before he nodded and stood back up. Amber, his neighbor since they moved into the building years ago, smiled warmly at him. She was a few years older, just finishing up her teaching degree, and had done her training at his high school. Everything that he looked for in a girl was in front of him but she was two things, as far as he was concerned: Hot and sexy. Both things put her out of his league so he didn't even try. "I talked to the Supe, he seemed to think his fist made a better argument."

The two of them talked a bit more as they walked to the elevator and rode up the few floors until they reached his first. "I'll catch you later, Amber."

She just watched him disappear into his unit before her smile turned into a frown as the doors closed. "That's not how this was supposed to go..." she sighed before turning on her phone and pressed the dial button. A few moments later, she heard the line connect. "Hey, listen, I need a favor from you..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)