More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yabusa Yabusa

Who did she send the Ascend mask to?

Jenna's mother, Bethany

It was too perfect. She shared half the genes with her mother... and it had been so unfair to Jenna that she was this skinny, tiny woman while her mother had the perfect curves to get anyone's attention. Bethany was a true beauty, with D-cup breasts that seemed to jiggle at the slightest movement, and hips that swayed hypnotically with each step. Jenna had always been incredibly jealous of her mother's looks for a long time, but she had resigned herself to the fact that she wouldn't ever be like her--until now. The two had a falling out some years ago over Jenna's relationship with Zach. Jenna accused her mother of always flirting with Zach, and the arguments that ensued tore things apart.

To Jenna, it was a win for everyone involved, even if her mother would never agree to anything like this...

A few days later, a box arrived at Bethany's house, addressed to her from her daughter. Jenna's mother opened the box, reading the note inside before looking at the rest of the contents of the box.

Mom, I know we haven't had the best relationship for a while but I want to make it up to you. I got you this facial revitalizer on my trip to Japan, it's supposed to work better than any of those expensive creams you like. I hope you try it out, and I hope my gift brings us closer together again.

Bethany scoffed a little at the note, pulling out the Ascend as she stared at her 'facial revitalizer'. Jenna had some nerve to tell her she needed a better facial regimen, she thought. Beth's daughter never understood fashion, or worked hard to take care of her looks the same way Beth did, while she traveled the world on her silly business trips and dated far above her station. Beth had no idea how Zach was attracted to her daughter, but she would be lying if she hadn't fantasized about getting a hold of him for herself.

Despite not being convinced by her daughter's apology, Beth wasn't one to turn down such an expensive-looking gift. She glanced it over, turned it around in her hands, hit the demo button, and almost screamed when she saw the Japanese woman's face appear on the mask. Fear turned to amusement, as she chuckled at the crazy device. Not understanding a word of Japanese, the directions for the Ascend's true purpose were lost on her, as Beth merely assumed it was beautification tips or something.

Following the instructions her daughter had 'translated' for her, Beth placed the mask against her face. Immediately, the cold little spheres that pressed against her cheeks and forehead began to tingle slightly, and the fins gripped around the forty-something's head, pinning some of her short blonde hair down in the process. Beth gripped at the mask a little, realizing she hadn't read the rest of the instructions, but found the mask was stuck tight to her skull, and wouldn't budge in the slightest. A slight panic began to set in as she couldn't seem to pry the mask from her face, and she didn't know where to find the release near her chin.

It didn't matter for long anyway, as a larger zap was felt all along her face, and her body felt strangely numb for a moment. Beth's world was pitch-black, but for some reason, she couldn't call out--she couldn't even speak! Was it the mask's doing? She wanted to reach up to remove it, but her arms wouldn't obey. They stayed down at her side, filling her with even more dread.

Suddenly, the mask flickered to life, although Beth couldn't see anything at all. She didn't realize that her temporarily blank face had just been replaced by her twenty-five-year-old daughter's, who glanced around a little. As Jenna's digital eyes moved around, Beth could hear the whirr of the cameras on the sides of the mask track in sync. Beth wanted to scream, but instead she began to stand up and walk. Where was she? What was she doing? How could she even move on her own like this without being able to see where she was going!

"Wow, it worked... I've got the body I'd always deserved!" Beth heard Jenna's voice come out of speakers embedded in the mask. Fear and dread began to turn to anger which she couldn't express. Instead, her hand rested on her hip, as she posed in her white blouse and navy skirt seductively. Jenna had maneuvered her mother's body in front of a mirror, and the mature, sexy body of Beth coupled with the youthful energy of Jenna was getting Jenna excited with all this pent-up energy! Beth's breath quickened, matching Jenna's own--Jenna's excitement and arousal was transferring into her mother's body, creating a sensual feedback loop as Jenna ran her mother's hand up along her body, lightly grazing her breasts. "I can... feel everything... wow, your body's really getting all hot and bothered over this, huh mom?" Jenna giggled, as her mother cursed within her mind.

"Now, the question is, do I show the new me off to Zach yet? Or do I get to know my new self a little better..."

What does Jenna decide to do with her mother's body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)