More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Who's At The Door?

Jeniffer & Amber (Cat & Mouse)

Standing in the doorway are beings you would have been sure did not actually exist. One is an anthropomorphic cat, her fur black as midnight and her eyes a brilliant green, while the other is a beautiful gray mouse anthro about half her height.

"James? Please tell us we have the right house this time..." The cat asks, and you mutely nod.

You can't help starring, both of them are nude except for their fur, with breasts that are unreasonably large for creatures of their type, (though on the upper side of average for a human,) and their genitalia are already flared open, with a tiny trickle of fluid staining the fur of their thighs.

:This dream just went to 11!: you think but only say, "That's me. Please, come in."

"Oh thank goodness!" The mouse says in a breathy soprano and hops over the threshold as soon as you are out of the way. "Come on Jeniffer, we have to find salt, bread, milk, and honey before noon!"

The cat follows in a tearing rush but you call to them: "That's all in the kitchen!" And they come back to let you show them where they are.


As soon as the four items are laid out you watch as they throw a pinch of salt over their left shoulder, drink a cup of milk, throw a pinch of salt over their right shoulder, eat a slice of bread with honey, pour a quarter teaspoon of the salt on their tongues, swish it around their mouths, and swallow...

As they have done this a burning black aura has flared up around them, but when they finish there is a shower of sparks and the black auras blow away like smoke on an ethereal wind.

"This dream just keeps getting more bizarre..." You mutter, but you shortly realize this isn't a dream...

Why Is That?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)