More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Jeni's night out

Jeni’s life seemed to flash before her eyes as she waited on her doom being delivered by the police officer and she saw again the night out she had just gone on.

She had relished the idea of getting out. It was something she hardly ever did these days, her life having been taken over by domestic duties. She loved her kids really, but sometimes she wished there was time just for her, to enjoy herself and be as carefree as her Gwen and Ria again.

Gwen was a tall, ginger haired local, young but seemed to be always slightly stooping due to her height. She was friendly to everyone and her smile came easily. Ria though, like her was an “incomer” from London, and like her, of Asian heritage. However, Ria was easier in her own skin and seemed to straddle the Eastern and Western worlds with more confidence, and the secular and sacred too . Perhaps her youth or beauty made it easier for her, Jeni had thought occasionally, trying hard not to be jealous of her friend.

However, Jeni had been pleased to be invited by the two younger girls to go out for a couple of hours, and more so when they found the local Karaoke bar as she secretly believed herself to be a good singer. Not that she would ever have said to Yousef, but at home doing the dishes with the radio on, she was prone to losing herself in a good song.

The three of them had been popular at the small bar too. Jeni was pleasantly surprised to find herself attracting almost as much attention as the others. Even though Ria was sporting her spray-on shiny wetlook black leggings which seemed to make more of an asset than a hindrance of her globular backside, and Gwen’s tight red metallic dress stopped so short that every time she stepped onto the stage (a 1 foot high, raised section of the dance floor), her panties were on full display (boring black Jeni noted).

Ria wasnt a bad singer either, but this was where Jeni outshone them both, ripping into “Mr Brightside” with gusto. As the shouts of applause died down, Jeni found herself being handed congratulatory drinks by admirers, and out of politeness at first, starting to drink them, although she was determined to stop after the first one or two,… well, maybe 3 or 4… The idea that she had her car with her was temporarily forgotten in the heady afterglow of her success on the stage.

Her dizzying flirtations with the locals reached their zenith, when dancing with a tall local lad, she found herself somehow in an embrace, her breasts pressed against him, her tongue in his mouth and his hands all over her ass, then suddenly she remembered herself, and disengaged quickly before making an excuse and running to the toilet.

When she returned, she half expected to be censured by her friends but instead she received knowing smiles and encouragement. Jeni though, sipping a small fruity cocktail that she had been handed, decided to stick to the singing rather than return to dangerous amorous adventures.

“We’re gonna head”, said Ria once Jeni finished belting out Song 2, “You wanna come?”

“Huh?”

Ria gestured towards the door. Gwen stood there snogging one of the local lads. His hand was inside the neckline of her dress and squeezing her breast. Another pair of amorous young men loitered with intent at the door. “We’ve got a taxi waiting”.

Jeni considered things, and even in her befuddled state, she could see this was not a great plan. “Nah – its ok. You go. I’m gonna stick around. Got more songs in me”, she smiled figuring she would make her own way back, but without a clear plan on that yet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)