More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dewey888 Dewey888

What happens next

Jeff slap Samantha fat ass

He shut the door behind them and began to kiss her huge neck from behind. Samantha moan as they both move toward your desk. He push her over the desk spanking her ass.

You step back hitting your window. You look at the second unfolding in front of you. Your friend were fucking your boss. You wonder how long has this been going on.

Samantha tight pants were shove below her ankles as you saw her purple and yellow panties. She moan as Jeff licked her threw the panties, "Mmm if your mmm friend don't arrive. Mm in forty minutes. Mmm I'm gonna mm fire his ass."

Jeff said "I don't care. Let him walk in to see me fucking you and then you fire him as you moan around just huge cock."

He said rubbing his cock against her pussy cover by her underwear. He slid the panties to the floor and begin to fuck her hard. Your boss knocking all of your stuff off of your desk.

You wanted to be able to tell her to stop messing with you. But you knew you didn't have any mind control powers.

When you thought of mind control you pop right back into thin air. Your friend looking at you while he fuck your ugly boss.

What do you say

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)