More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Durzan Durzan

Who are you?

Jebediah Vandal -- The "Honorable" Bandit Prince

Vandal was his name. Jebediah Vandal. Among his men, he was simply known as Jeb... and he was a to be reckoned with among the bandit clans of the Wasteland. He was known far and wide across the land by many names and titles: Soulcrusher, Duneraider, Terror of the Salt Flats, the Shadow Giant, and most interestingly... the Bandit Prince. Men's bones would turn to jelly at the very mention of his name. And that reputation was well deserved.

Standing at an astonishing height of 6'7", the 27-year-old bandit prince towered over most men. His stone-cut jaw, now covered with bronze bristles and curly locks of hair, gave him the air of a wild dire bear, and his thick knotted arms were like giant grisly paws. His size and strength were unmatched. It was said that he could easily snap a man's neck between two of his fingers and that despite his size, he could move faster than the spitting poison of a salt viper. His voice could shake the earth with its rumble, and his breath could freeze a man in place even on the hottest of days. He could run 7 days and 7 nights straight and still have enough endurance to spear 7 women on his foot-long manhood.

But, for all his great strength and power, it was said that the prowess of his mind was equal. He could bear a person's soul with a single glance of his piercing silver eyes and accurately judge their intent with his gaze. He could find water and food with a single sniff of his nose and could pick out the sounds of caravans miles away. He could command with a stare, lead with a step, gain tribute with his stride, and seduce with a whisper. All bandits upon the salt flats gave way to him, naming him their prince, for few dared to oppose him.

Despite his fearsome reputation, and being the chieftain of the most ruthless bandit clan in the west, Jebediah had a code. He refused to break his word and would honor any deal he made to the best of his ability. He refused to kill the young, the old, the weak, or the defenseless if he could help it, and would spare the lives of all those that he could. Any prisoners or slaves he took would be treated harshly but fair, and those who swore him loyalty he'd adopt and protect. Though few gained his trust, those whom he called friends were forever honored, protected, and aided as loyal allies. But, anyone who earned his wrath would risk utter destruction. And thus, he became known as "Jebediah the Honorable."

Or, so it was said, Jeb noted to himself. In reality, rumors and legends have a nasty habit of quickly blowing out of proportion.

What is Jebediah the Honorable up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)