More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Just what is that thing?

Jeardra the traitor

Jeardra moved through the corridor. The siege of the city of Asterra had begun. It was only the first day, but it will certainly be a long siege, it will take months if not years – the Netheron capital was well prepared for any . As long as the Queen lived, her subjects were a united and coordinated . But Netheron would fall, Jeardra had no doubts about that.

Jeardra stopped and bowed to princess Altena as she was entering the Queen’s chambers.

Jeardra was a buxom woman – her breasts were full and her figure round where it should be round. Her skin was mocha tanned – a proof of her life as a peasant. Her black wait hair reached her knees. She wore thick black thigh-highs, high-heeled boots, shin-guards, panties, armoured skirt, armoured corset, chainmail bra, arm guards and helmet. Her sword was sheeted by her side while she held her spear in her hand.

She was one of the Queen's lieutenants.

For millennia Jeardra was loyal. She advanced her position in court and military. She even managed to become one of the Queen’s lovers – eventually her favourite. But now the tables had turned and Jeardra wanted to survive.

She corresponded with the leader of the invading forces. Queen Chantal had given Jeardra her word that she would not only be spared, but also given a position in her court.

The only thing Jeardra had to do, was to deliver the head of Queen Syntea. Without their leader, and with routes inside the city that Jeardra provided for invading forces, the capital would fall tonight. And if it meant her survival, Jeardra had no qualms about ending the life… unlife of her lover.

Jeardra knew she couldn’t defeat Syntea in direct combat - the Queen was too powerful. She would have to sneak attack her… and she already had a plan.

She knocked on the door to the Queen’s chamber.

She would end the Queen tonight.

What’s Jeardra's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)