More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

Jean Grey - Homecomings

02a1.jpg

That following evening, Scott and Jean arrive back at the mansion after spending the weekend in New York City. They're surprised when Kitty introduces me as their newest student. She finally explains that I'm an empathic mutant in need of the X-Men's help. Greeting me warmly, Scott agrees and offers to officially show me around the school.

Jean however, still in her little black dress from their night on the town, starts seeing sudden flashes in her mind. Images of herself naked, her full breasts bouncing as I plow savagely into her cunt. Men often had such carnal desires upon first meeting her, but this was so vivid and intense. The visions cause her head to swoon as they threaten to overwhelm her senses.

Unable to get the images from her mind, Jean quickly excuses herself from the tour. Upstairs, her body trembles as the thoughts continue to flash through her head. Does this new boy desire me so much, or is this embarrassing feeling my own? Jean couldn’t be sure, but wanted to distance herself until she could figure it out.

Oblivious to Jean's obvious discomfort, Scott proudly shows me throughout the mansion and the hidden lower levels. As we finish, Kitty reminds Scott that he promised to take her to get Dazzler's new record before the mall closes. Begging and pleading in a way that only a teenager can, the young mutant convinces Scott to relent.

Kitty dashes upstairs to inform Jean of the change in plans. With her head still pounding, Jean can't even manage to protest before the other two are out the door and heading into town.

Without time to even change, Jean slowly heads back downstairs. Still in her little black dress, she finds me in the kitchen pouring a soda for myself.

"Heya Red, did you want one?” I ask, smiling warmly at her as I offer the glass in my hand.

How does she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)