More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SJP SJP

So, who are you?

Jaune

"Oh, Mr. Lars, it seems the Headmistress would like you to meet her in her office." the guard looks over the reader with a confused expression. "Right now."

You gulp, and nearly shit your pants. Stay cool, Jaune, stay cool. "Where's her office?"_ y_our voice cracks, betraying the stoic expression you desperately put on to hide your pure terror. The guard's shit eating grin causes anger to flare up within you, "Straight ahead and to the left, big ol' emerald building, can't miss it."

What in the fucking world could the Headmistress want, you think as you trudge your way past several students sparring with several lethal weapons. You pause at the sight of the gargantuan emerald building, you could turn back now, and go back into the city of New Vhale. You shake your head at the thought, and do what, get knocked out and enslaved by a local mafia group? Fat chance, fat fucking chance. You step through the threshold of the building, cold, heavy silence greeting you. The milky marble floor reflects the lights above in a stunning display, before you get a chance to inspect your surroundings a voice echos throughout the hall. "Jaune Lars. Please come in." the voice is thick with allure, filled with empty air and passionate promises, a woman is looking at you, her lean figure clad in a plunging black dress, that does little to alleviate your dirty thoughts. She smiles, knowing all to well the effect she is having on you, "Well?"

"R-right, coming." you trip over yourself as you rush towards the door she is holding open. As you enter you notice the distinct lack of lights within the room, and windows, and exits, really any bastion of hope is extinguished as the door slams behind you and is locked with a sharp click. You chuckle to yourself, imagine that, finally locked in a dark room with a gorgeous woman, and all I want to do is run.

"Take a seat." the woman says as she sits behind a heavy wooden desk, locking her gaze upon you, her long fingers intertwining with another. You eye the chair, unsure if now would be the best time to bolt. A sudden laugh thunders out of the woman, it's honest, and full of mirth. You can't help but relax a little. "Fear not Mr. Lars, you're not in any trouble, in fact, quite the opposite."

She notices your confused expression and gives you a smile, "My name is Lilsua Opitum, Headmistress of Vision Academy. And you Mr. Lars, are a remarkable individual." all the air rushes out of you, "Seven years training within the New Vhale police , multiple recommendations from several highly prestigious members of the . Not to mention one year out in the field, dealing with slavers and mafia alike. You sir, are exactly what I am looking for."

"A-and what might that be?"

"An Enforcer."

"Enforcer?"

"Enforcer." you pause for a moment at the Head Mistresses words, the fake records had done their job too well, in an academy full of the world's toughest bad-asses, you managed to stand out. For better, or for worse.

"So, what do you say? Will you take me up on my offer? The slender, raven haired woman extends a a hand towards you.

Do you accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)