More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manchu90 manchu90

Who finds the book 1st?

Jaune

While studing in the library Jaune found a book with a title 'Sex Note" seeing nothing written inside he absently put it his bag and took it back to his room.

After a frustrating day of Weiss shooting him down again, Cardin humiliating him in their spar and Nora bouncing around the room after classes in a shirt but no bra and having no privacy to jack off he decided to use it write down his sex fantasies.

Weiss and Pyrrha went into Vale to do a photo op with Whitley giving a SDC award to a retiring faunus employee. At the same time he was writing it down in Vale...

The award ceremony was being recorded by a SDC robot in a board room with only Whitley, Pyrrha, Weiss and the retiring worker David Rey a donkey faunus with donkey ears

As they were about to start a wave of dizziness went through them and they suddenly had new memories of what the award ceremony consisted of

Whitley stepped forward, looking at the camera saying "in recognition of mr Rey's years of service the SDC is giving him this award and a night with a sister in appreciation."

As he was saying this Weiss was stripping down and then knelt in front of Mr Rey. David unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock and started slapping weiss's face with it. She held out her tongue and he put his cock on it and said "Suck it"

As Weiss started to quickly bob her head on his cock Whitley told David "just so you know my Sister isn't on birth control and is at the height of her cycle so feel free to knock her up with your kid"

Whitley then hopped up on the table and waved over a subdued Pyrrha "Ms Nikos it's time you payed back the SDC's time and money it spent on you. Strip slowly"

"Yes Mr Schnee" Pyrrha said blushing as she started swaying her body slowly removing her school uniform. She removed her blazer and shirt first. She rubbed her tits through her bra and walked up to Whitley allowing him to unhook the front clasp. He then held out a 200 lien note and said "Let me motorboat your tits"

As soon as he threw the money on the floor Pyrrha had his head between her tits and he went to town on them

As this was going on David had Weiss bent over the table facing the camera teasing her slit by rubbing it up and down as she leaked all over him. "Beg for my cock you high class slut!"

"Please Mr Rey slam your cock onto my twat and wreck my womb! Cum inside my and knock me up! Breed me and and make it so I can't show my face in Atlas again!"

With that he slammed into her and grabbed her ponytail bending her back making her face look straight into the camera showing how much she loved this. Weiss was panting with her tongue sticking out and was thrusting her ass back as hard as she could keeping pace with David.

Meanwhile Whitley had taken off his pants and boxers laid back on the table and told Pyrrha "climb up here and rubyour slit all over my cock" throwing 500 lien on the floor.

Pyrrha was now naked climbed up on the table, kneeled over his cock and started to rub her wet slit up and down his cock moaning as they made contact.

"Ms Nikos what would your fans say about this? The Invincible Girl subdued by some money on the floor"

The thought of Whitley subduing her and paying her off like a common hooker had Pyrrha moaning and panting. "Please Sir! Please?...."

" Please what Pyrrha? Tell me what you want."

"Please Sir! Don't make me say it"

"You have to tell me what you want or I can't help you"

"Noooooo!"

"Say it pyrrha and stop your suffering"

"Fuck me and make me yours Sir!"

With that Whitley put his hands on her hips lifting her up off him and allowing her to position his cock under her entrance and lowering herself onto him. She then placed his hands on her tits and started to ride him slowly.

Meanwhile david and Weiss were covered in sweat as they plowed into each other as fast and hard as they could.

weiss screamed out "I'm a faunus girl now! Human cock will never satisfy me anymore! I want a small tribe of faunus children with all different fathers! "

As she screamed out that David tensed up and flooded her insides with his Grade A Baby Batter speeding toward her egg.

Meanwhile Whitley had Pyrrha bouncing on his cock while spanked her ass red. " Is that best you can do? i can get better service from a street corner girl!"

Pyrrha was loving being insulted and compared to lowly street corner girl and spanked like a naughty little girl. She leaned down and hungrily started to kiss Whitley.

As their tongues dueled they both climaxed at about the same time.

As both groups were cuddling with their partner another wave of dizziness came over them and reality came crashing back.

All 4 said at the same time "What the hell!"

Since Jaune didn't say he wanted Weiss pregnant the God of darkness didn't put a bun in her oven. This time.

Yang and Ruby

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)