More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sean_d2345 sean_d2345

Who comes with Allison?

Jason

Allison was very relieved. Jason had always been a trustworthy and dependable friend since she had met him five years ago through the convention scene. Jason had always been willing to listen to her problems and offer solutions that helped her feel better. When her last ex-cheated on her because she wasn’t ready to have sex with him, Jason came over and they watched anime and ate ice cream. Allison could see Jason was a super sweet guy but couldn’t understand why his last relationship was three years ago. Still, it would be good not to have to make this drive alone.

The next day was the memorial service for her Aunt Mary. It was a very somber affair with many grim faces and few people crying. Oddly enough, Allison did not cry during the memorial. Maybe she had gotten it all out the day Aunt Mary died? She wasn’t sure, but right now all the girl could think of was getting out of there and getting on with her trip.

The impatient blonde was tapping her feet at 7 pm came up on her phone. Jason had said he’d be at her house right at 7 pm so they could leave. Allison was just about to text him when her doorbell rang. She flew down the stairs and there he was. Jason stood at 5' 9" and somewhat muscular and was wearing his Achievement Hunter t-shirt.

“Hey Allison. I’m here.” said Jason

“About time! I was starting to think you left without me.” Allison replied

“Leave? Without you? Never could. You’re the life of the party, and you’ve got the best tunes.”

“Such a jokester. Here help me with my stuff” as the blonde handed him her first bag.

Right around 7:30 pm, the two friends were off. Allison said she wanted to drive so she took the first shift. The drive was for the most part pleasant. A little traffic on their way out of town but it cleared quickly. About an hour in, The pair were passing the time by talking about animes they had watched recently.

“I think you should give Yuri on Ice a try.” said Allison

“Yeah no. I’ve seen the previews.” said Jason

“Come on. It’s only got a little Yaoi in it.” said the nerdy girl in her sweet as can be voice

“Oh, I know that voice. Still, the answer is no so meh.” Jason stuck his tongue out at her

“Such a spoilsport. Hey, I watched……” Allison’s voice trailed off. She had just noticed the exit they were coming up on, and it made her sad.

This road was the exit she always took to get to her Aunt Mary’s. She chose to live a little bit outside of the city, so she could enjoy the quietness of the country but still be close enough to her family that she could drive without driving hours. That is when Allison felt something wet on her cheek. They were tears. She was crying. Aunt Mary was gone and the pain of that loss was hitting her now more than ever. Allison would never again get to see her Aunt Mary. She started to cry more.

You're coming up on Aunt Mary's Exit

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)