More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sean_d2345 sean_d2345

You're coming up on Aunt Mary's Exit

The tears won't stop falling

The tears just would not stop falling down the young woman’s face. Aunt Mary was gone forever, and now all the grief and sadness was hitting Allison hard. Why can’t I stop crying? She thought Why is she gone? The depression was overwhelming that Allison could barely see in front of her.

“Whoa! Hey hey. Are you OK?” asked a worried Jason

“No..No I’m not ok. My Aunt Mary is gone, and I’ll never see her again. Oh god, why can’t I stop crying?” said the distraught young woman.

Her concerned friend did his best to console her, but when the car began to sway, his voice took on a more panicked approach.

“Hey why don’t we pull off the road here and talk ok?” said her friend

Allison agreed. She needed to get her head on straight or else she might get them into a severe accident. The sad blonde pulled off onto the next exit.

“Go down this road for a bit.” said her friend

The pair drove down the road for a few miles and spotted a secluded looking parking lot that must have belonged to a store a long time ago. Now it was just a parking lot surrounded by trees.

“Here pull in there.” said Jason

The car pulled into the lot and parked. The young woman’s friend suggested she shut the car off. Jason then proceeded to get out of the passenger front seat and got in the back seat.

“Come on back here. Let’s talk,” Jason said

Allison was a little unsure. The young woman needed consoling, but the back seat was an odd place to do that. Couldn’t he just talk to her up here? What to do?

Do you get in the backseat with Jason

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)