More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fapomatika fapomatika

The following morning...

Jason wakes you up...

"Excuse me miss... miss... please wake up miss..." You can hear Jason's voice and his hand shaking your shoulder, once you open your eyes, you can see his confused face.

"Miss... may I ask you who you are? And what are you doing here in my room? And where's Arthur? Why are you sleeping on his bed?" He bombarded you with questions, and it gives you a headache.

"Jason... shut up... what's the matter with you? what are you smoking? and stop calling me miss..." You scold at him.

"How... how do you know my name???" Jason was even more confused.

"What do you mean how do I know your name??? I know you since highschool dude... What's the matter with you?" You scold him again.

"Oooh okay... this is a joke right? ha... ha... ha... very funny Arthur... now come out here..." Jason said while looking around.

"Dude I'm right here..." You said to him.

"Yeah... I know you're there miss... now where's Arthur?" He asked again in a more serious tone.

"Did you bumped your head somewhere? I'm right here..." You explained to him.

"Stop kidding now... it's not funny anymore... seriously where is he?" He asked with a dead serious face.

"I'm right here... it's me arthur... don't you recognize me?" You asked him also in a serious face.

"No... you're not... now tell me where he is..." He demanded to you.

"Aaaargh... look I'm Arthuuuuu....." You screamed in frustration, then pushed him away and got out of the bed, the moment you stood up, you're in the direct view of the body size mirror on the corner, what you saw stopped you dead in your track.

Jason was right, you're not Arthur, but then who are you? Is this some twisted joke? what is going on? All of this went on in your mind.

The person you saw in the mirror is wearing Arthur's clothes last night, but it wasn't Arthur, it's a girl, a very gorgeous and hot asian girl, with such a cute and beautiful face that it's just impossible to exist.

You instinctively approach the mirror and then reach out to touch as if you want make sure the girl is real, but your hand bumped hard to the smooth surface of the mirror, and your hand stayed there, and you touch your own face and she did the same, and then you saw it on her finger, your finger.

The ring.

It has somehow changed form, before it was plain and smooth, now the band of the ring has shrunked to just a thin line like a rubber band and it has sprouted a crown in the form of a diamond decorated flower, with thousands upon thousands of tiny petals and a solid diamond gem in the middle, sparkling as the morning light reflected upon it.

You looked at it and touched the petals, you were shocked that it wasn't hard! It was like real flower petals, soft to the touch, it was like a living and blooming flower.

The thought of it scares you and it was creepy as hell, but it was beautiful beyond anything you ever saw, but of course you grabbed it and pulled it out hard, but not only it didn't budge, you felt sudden pain all over your entire body whenever you pulled it, you are absolutely terrified now.

Jason is still staring at you confusedly, and you looked at him, also confused, not even knowing how to begin to explain to him, you were in a state of panic, all you can think about is getting rid of the ring.

How to get rid of it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)