More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fapomatika fapomatika

How to get rid of it?

Cut it off!

You remember that you always kept a pocket knife at the safety box, and so you went to get it.

"What are you doing...?" Jason asked you, but you didn't answer him.

Once you found the knife, you flip it out, then put your hand on the table and swing the knife to stab your finger.

"Wha...!!! What are you doing???" You heard Jason asked you again with a panic voice, as he grabbed your hand to try and stop you, but you didn't answer him, you are in a panic as well and all you wanted to do is to get rid of the ring.

You stomped your heel to his feet and push him away with your arm as he yelp in pain, in a fraction of a second you are already swinging the knife again, you can feel it connects with your finger and you closed your eyes.

However you didn't feel any pain.

You open your eyes again, expecting to see blood everywhere but nothing, and then you saw why.

The knife broke into half.

You felt it connects with your finger, and it was the sharp tip that you're pointing, but no pain, not even a scratch, you looked at the broken knife, then lift it up to examine it, with the tip you stab your palm a little, and the small tip just broke.

You stood there in awe and horror, you are stuck in this form, for probably a very very long time, until you can figure out how take the ring off.

You looked at Jason, still rubbing his feet in pain, and he looked at you.

"Look man... I'm sorry okay... I didn't mean to hurt you..." You apologized to him as you calmed down a little.

"It's okay miss... just... what the hell are you thinking stabbing your own hand like that? Are you hurt?" He felt the pain on his feet subsides and started to stand up.

You casually showed him your unblemished hand and then you push his chest, "Don't call me miss!" You scold him.

"Wha... then what am I supposed to call you then?" He asked you while rubbing his chest where you push him.

"I'm Arthur!!! For Christ sake man... how many times I have to tell you." You almost screamed at him.

"Sorry there... well... who ever you are, Arthur is a boy and you're not... and you're waaaay too hot to be him." He didn't believe you and started joking with you.

You took the sharp piece of the broken knife and then you showed it to him, once he saw what it is, you stabbed yourself right at your cheek, and then he saw the knife just burst into pieces as it connects with your cheek.

He looked at you with wide eyes filled with horror and his jaw dropped so low that it's touching the floor.

"Look man... I know you probably doesn't believe me but I'm just gonna explain to you anyway... I'm Arthur and something happened to me... bla bla bla" You explained to him about your "condition" and the ring.

He was examining at the ring while you explained everything to him, and at the same time deliberately using the opportunity to touch and stroke your smooth petite hand, but didn't dare to touch the ring at all.

" Were you even listening to me???" You rolled your eyes and scolded him.

"Yeah... I'm listening... but if you really are him then you should know something that only he can know right?" He asked you as you pulled your hand away from him.

You explained to him how in highschool, he once had a crush on a girl named Marie, and that he masturbate almost every night to her pictures.

He just stood there in shock when you told him this story, he knows that he has never told this to anybody except Arthur.

"So... you really are Arthur..." He said that with confusion and awe written all over his face.

"I told you that about a thousand times already you idiot!" You push him on the chest again.

" Okay... allright... I'm sorry I didn't believe in you... but you kinda don't look like him at all you know... so you can't blame me for not believing..." He explained.

You do understand and you can't really blame him too.

"You know Arthur...? If your face changed... I wonder if the rest of your body changed too..." He asked you curiously.

Hearing that your hands moved to your chest instinctively, and you can feel the pair of mounds, that wasn't there before when you were a guy, you realized that you now have breasts, and your hand moved again to feel your crotch, nothing was there.

You gasped in horror as you realized that your pride as a man is gone without a trace, and now it's just flat.

"Yeah... it does... everything changed..." You sighed and regretfully told him this.

"Well... let's take a look at it then... you know... just to make sure..." He said to you, faking curiosity.

You rolled your eyes, as you can tell that he wasn't curious at all, he just wanted to satisfy his hormonal urge to see a cute and beautiful girl like you totally naked.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)