More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fillmyholes18 fillmyholes18

Who will you play as?

Jason Grimes

Loud explosions are heard in the distant as a flock of birds scatter to the sky. A man runs for all he's worth across the rough terrain. He looks over his shoulder for only a second. Nothing. Jason must have put some distance between himself and his pursuers when he ducked into a small grove of giant trees. Although only a hand full of these foreign trees, they stretched into the sky like skyscrapers. Disappearing into the clouds and into the atmosphere. They were truly magnificent. Everything on this planet was huge and the natural forests were beautiful. Green like Earth with a darker shade blue in the sky, Planet Oblivion was something out a movie. Truly a stunning sight.

Jason Grimes was not admiring the view. As he reached the next clearing he recalled the events that brought him here. As an ex military man with countless combat experience, he was offered many mercenary positions. Mostly as a squad leader. His most recent offer came from Sand-Storm, a large corporation that runs what is known as a "planet stripping" business. They collect the resources and natural gases of a planet and send them back to the mother planet, Earth. Mostly in there employ are convicted criminals, serving almost on probation. It got them out of the over populated planet Earth and gave them a chance to get a fresh start. At least that's what the people on the home planet thought.

Another explosion landed dangerously close as he knew they were close again. The mortars were taking aim as Grimes kicked it into his final gear. For a man in his late thirties, Jason was in top shape. His dark hair with flicks of grey throughout was wet from the sweat on his forehead. His grey eyes focused on every inch of the tough terrain. His black long sleeved shirt stretched tightly across his muscled chest. The sleeves pulled up to his forearms as his big strong hands guide him up a rocky hill. Urban camouflaged pants tucked into combat boots complete his outfit.

As he nears the clearing, a jeep with four combatants drive up behind him along a dirt road. Knowing that only a combat pistol is his defense, he pulls it from the back of his pants.

Stand and shoot or run and gun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)