More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

What happens next

Jasmine makes the dating profile

After the two of us finished dinner and she gave more obscene remarks about how vagina tasted like seafood she dragged me straight over to the living room and sat down on the couch with her laptop.

"Alrighty, are you excited?" She asked as I sat down.

"Not really, but I know you are." I'm more nervous than anything. I mean I haven't even dated anyone in over a year

"C'mon you sour puss. When a girls eating you out she'll be able to tell if you're into it or not just by the taste of your sour pussy."

"What does that even-" "You know what nevermind. Let's just get this over with."

"That's a good aditude. Alright so name... Well Jackie... Carpet Munch-"

"C'mon be serious. I don't want to seem like I'm just after sex." I pushed into Jasmine before she could even finish typing "I'll do the writing, you watch over me."

"Fine, but it's probably better to be upfront that you're just after sex."

"Well maybe I'm not. It's you who's after me having sex. I'm not just going to do it with anyone."

Jasmine looked over and waited for Jackie to continue typing.

"Jackie... Preston..." I spelled out my name properly, unlike someone.

"Alright now fill out the rest, don't think you're done."

"I know. Don't rush me." I kept filling out thr basic setup for the site "Female. 27. Interested in both..."

"Hey hey, don't say that." Jasmine interupted.

"Why not? I am it's not like I'm a lesbian."

"Well yeah, but you're only on here to get girls. Plus girls will be more interested in you if they think you're a lesbian. Especially when you tell them you're a virgin."

"Alright fine... Interested in Girls..." I filled out the rest of the boring stuff, Email, Height, hair color Ect. Then we reached the bio making portion "Jasmine what should I write for this?"

"Here I got ya." She said taking the laptop. "My name's Jackie. I'm 27 years old. I'm a virgin and realized I like girls. I'm looking for a relationship, maybe we could go out for coffee or something." She said as she wrote

Even if there is some embarrassingly personal stuff in there, she seemed to know what she was doing. "Alright that works for me."

"Great now we just need some pictures. So take off your top."

"Stop playing, just take some pictures of me and let's get this over with."

"Fine, you're no fun. Plus that would ruin the whole pure girl appeal you have going."

We took some regular pictures of me along with some older ones of her choice. "So now are we done?"

"Yeah, now we just have to get you some matches." She said moving to a page with lots of girls. She liked all the ones she found attractive and handed me the laptop "Alright, make sure you have a date by tomorrow. I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Alright..." I'm a little nervous about this, I guess I should just talk with people and see who I hit it off with.

Who did Jackie hit it off with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)